FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 06/14/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like I'm getting my whip back today Big Grin

Back to confirmed I am. Looks like it's going to be a decent sized meet tonight Big Grin
(06-10-2010, 03:54 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there, maybe a bit late, but I'll be there.

NefCanuck

did you invite the fusion group out?
I'm still good for tonight but can't stay long. Also I am unsure what vehicle I will be showing up in. My MKX is in for warranty/recall service at Colony Ford and They gave me a Brand New MKZ to cruise around in. My MKX should be ready to go today but I have a funny feeling it won't. Then theres the slight possibility that if I leave the Wife at home and the weather is nice ill bing out the bike.
Ok, I'm not coming tonight. Plan for that.

If I show up, it'll be out of pure luck. One minute I'm getting my whip back, the next minute it needs more money thrown at it.

Don't know what's going on with it but holy hell.
Yup, we'll see who can make it out and who can't. I believe the white Fusion from Hamilton will be making an appearance again (God I so want to steal his headlights Tongue)

NefCanuck

(06-15-2010, 01:38 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I'm getting my whip back today Big Grin

Back to confirmed I am. Looks like it's going to be a decent sized meet tonight Big Grin
(06-10-2010, 03:54 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be there, maybe a bit late, but I'll be there.

NefCanuck

did you invite the fusion group out?
omfg.. one hour away from leaving and my boss asks me to cover for him on a developer's meeting.. wow.
Gonna get paid more, but still.. The meeting is supposed to last until 6:30, so I'll see where I'm at.

Jamie if worst case, I'll hook you up on the next one..
lol you better be there!!
You don't even know man, earlier I wrote I was going cause everything was in the clear..
And then that happens.. I know too it's because it's Monday and he wants to head home early.
nice dan!

also i will be there, but not in the fofo.
hehe there we go lukaaa!Big Grin
good meet tonight boys. glad to finally get out there and see some new faces.

hatchbacks represent!
(06-15-2010, 01:40 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still good for tonight but can't stay long. Also I am unsure what vehicle I will be showing up in. My MKX is in for warranty/recall service at Colony Ford and They gave me a Brand New MKZ to cruise around in. My MKX should be ready to go today but I have a funny feeling it won't. Then theres the slight possibility that if I leave the Wife at home and the weather is nice ill bing out the bike.

Learned any stunts on that bike yet? Cool
Awsome turn out boys. I was worried at the begining as the clouds were rolling in but as it turns out they just went right over. Nice to see some new faces out and some of the regulars. Lets keep these numbers up through out the season. Thanks again for making these Masiv Meets a success.
Pages: 1 2