FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 06/14/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its time to plan your next Monday out with the FC Crew. Same location as always, the South East corner of Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga. Next to Staples behind the Wednys/Tim Hortons. Come one, come all to the regular bi-weekly meets of the GTA Focus Canada Crew.

Location as always:
Map of Location

Post below if you can attend or even if you think you can make it out and I will add your name to the appropriate list. Lets keep the numbers up this year boys.

ATTENDING

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) Scorcher000 (arriving late)
3) GFX Jamie (pending completion of clutch)
4) ZX3 2NV (8PM)
5) NefCanuck
6) X TUH BOARD
7) Spinal
8) arpaul15
9) Mystake
10)

Maybe Attending

1) Tetra
2) Tiketz
3)
4)
maybe. depends what set of wheels im driving if any.
Ya Boy!!!
I'm there... but will be late as of a soccer season that I have joined.
I should be there around 9. Cool
I'm a maybe, depends what goes on at work..
im a most likely lol depends how clutch install goes on sunday Smile
I'm good for about 8 o'clock 100% Johnny you better be showing up not to late I need that dyno cash money and the list of names.
I'll be there, maybe a bit late, but I'll be there.

NefCanuck
Come on people, lets get these numbers up. I know that there are more of you out there.

It is the big debut of my SVT Sub-Frame swap and FRPP Suspension upgrade. I know you all want to see it.
(06-10-2010, 10:57 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Come on people, lets get these numbers up. I know that there are more of you out there.

It is the big debut of my SVT Sub-Frame swap and FRPP Suspension upgrade. I know you all want to see it.

It's also the 1st time I will be showing up without a focus Sad
will stop by after work fir a bit
see u doods there.
Gonna be my first meet. Just got my focus this past saturday. Was chilling with Mystake today and really looking forward to meeting all u guys n the focii! hopefully be able to make it out on monday
(06-11-2010, 01:53 PM)arpaul15 Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna be my first meet. Just got my focus this past saturday. Was chilling with Mystake today and really looking forward to meeting all u guys n the focii! hopefully be able to make it out on monday

I should be able to get to the meet. Looks like I might be getting my Focus back today at some point.

(it finally knocked with the tech driving it so they're doing a whole bunch of diagnostics and tests. Now, they have a better idea of what they're looking for!)

on that note, switch me from maybe to confirmed. I'm only confirmed though for as long as I get my car back by then which shouldn't be an issue.
(06-12-2010, 03:51 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]I should be able to get to the meet. Looks like I might be getting my Focus back today at some point.

(it finally knocked with the tech driving it so they're doing a whole bunch of diagnostics and tests. Now, they have a better idea of what they're looking for!)

on that note, switch me from maybe to confirmed. I'm only confirmed though for as long as I get my car back by then which shouldn't be an issue.

Done.
aaaaaaand back to maybe. stealership called asking if i'd leave my car there for the weekend. since about 10:30 this morning up until now, and further on today, they still haven't figured out what's causing it to knock. they offered it back to me for te weekend but i turned them down.

no rental car either.
Jamie chad and I are planning on going to boston pizza after the meet for some beers so if anyone else is interested this is just a heads up. Hopefully we can get a decent group together.
Tomorrow night people, don't forget.
Everyone come to boston pizza after Smile will be a good time ya'll
Post below if you can attend or even if you think you can make it out and I will add your name to the appropriate list. Lets keep the numbers up this year boys.

ATTENDING

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) Scorcher000 (arriving late)
3) GFX Jamie (pending completion of clutch)
4) ZX3 2NV (8PM)
5) NefCanuck
6) X TUH BOARD
7) Spinal
8) arpaul15
9) Mystake
10)

Maybe Attending

1) Tetra
2) Tiketz
3)
4)
[/quote]
You can switch me from maybe to confirmed..
Will be there for sure Smile
Pages: 1 2