FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: X-Plan Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My father is very interested in get a new Fuzion.
I remember that someone had posted that they could hook me up with an X-Plan number. Please if you can PM with the details to that.
Thank you very much to if you can.

Secondly,
Has anyone heard anything bad about the 2.5L 6 Speed Auto FWD Setup in the new Fuzions. Are they good or are they bad??
There have been a small number of 4 cyl / 6 spd. auto setups that have suffered some issues in the tranny but a tranny reflash if done early enough once the problem is noticed fixes things right up (the car 'hangs' in a gear and acts like a slipping clutch)

NefCanuck
Bump

Anyone with X-Plan number that I could use, Please
Fill this information out with whomever is buying the car and send me a PM and I will hook you up.

Customer's Last 4 Digits of SIN :
Customer's Name :
First
M.I.
Last
Customer's Address :

Customer's City :
Customer's Province :
Customer's Postal Code :
Customer's Email :
meford4u FTMFW ExclamationExclamation
what is an X Plan

im assuming a ford employee discount
Cost plus 4%
thats sweet
(06-11-2010, 08:03 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Cost plus 4%

Hey John ... don't forget that Costco members get a coupon for an additional $1,000 off (if you were a member as of April 30, 2010) ... and if I read the legal correctly, it is combinable with x-plan.
Already got that covered lol.

Pops is in talks with our Salemans and is currently trying to figure out what he can get out of the FiveHundred
(06-11-2010, 12:20 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2010, 08:03 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Cost plus 4%

Hey John ... don't forget that Costco members get a coupon for an additional $1,000 off (if you were a member as of April 30, 2010) ... and if I read the legal correctly, it is combinable with x-plan.

It is combinable with the X-plan. The boy just bought a Fusion.

Watch for his car to come up for sale soon.
Hmmm is it in the same state as we last saw it?
so what kinde of a mark up do dealers do. like what kind of savings could some one see using the x plan
My micro muscle is still mine lol

The FiveHundred is up for grabs
120,000km
3.0L CVT
Fully Loaded
Power this Leather that lol
2 marks on it, Rear bumper and Rear Pass Door
Any offers???
(06-12-2010, 02:01 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]My micro muscle is still mine lol

120,000km
3.0L CVT
Fully Loaded
Any offers???

$100 take it or leave it. LOL
(06-11-2010, 10:50 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm is it in the same state as we last saw it?

You mean in one piece(nothing is coming off, car is being sold with everything including the tuner) and the same wear and tear of a car with less than 100k?

Then yes that is the way it is and the way it will be sold.
(06-12-2010, 02:13 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2010, 02:01 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]My micro muscle is still mine lol

120,000km
3.0L CVT
Fully Loaded
Any offers???

$100 take it or leave it. LOL

Maybe put another $500 on it and I think you can take over the lease lol.

The thing new was roughly just under $50,000
(06-12-2010, 01:09 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]so what kinde of a mark up do dealers do. like what kind of savings could some one see using the x plan

X-Plan (and A-Plan) is not in direct correlation with "dealer markup". The dealers are compensated through the plan so some (in some cases most) of their margin remains intact. That's why X-Plan is non-negotiable -- the price is set by Ford. On a retail sale, the dealer uses the difference between retain and invoice as wiggle room to make the sale. The amount you save on negotiations in a retail sale comes out of the dealer's pocket. X-Plan does not; barring that the car in question can command sticker price or above.

As for how much you save, it depends on how "loaded" the car is. On a base car, the invoice vs retail price isn't inflated that much. Options have a higher percentage markup. So the more "loaded" the car is, the greater percentage you save. For example, on a base Fusion S (retail $20G) with no added options you would save $450. On a loaded Fusion Sport AWD ($38G) the plan would save you about $2200.
(06-12-2010, 09:17 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2010, 01:09 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]so what kinde of a mark up do dealers do. like what kind of savings could some one see using the x plan

X-Plan (and A-Plan) is not in direct correlation with "dealer markup". The dealers are compensated through the plan so some (in some cases most) of their margin remains intact. That's why X-Plan is non-negotiable -- the price is set by Ford. On a retail sale, the dealer uses the difference between retain and invoice as wiggle room to make the sale. The amount you save on negotiations in a retail sale comes out of the dealer's pocket. X-Plan does not; barring that the car in question can command sticker price or above.

As for how much you save, it depends on how "loaded" the car is. On a base car, the invoice vs retail price isn't inflated that much. Options have a higher percentage markup. So the more "loaded" the car is, the greater percentage you save. For example, on a base Fusion S (retail $20G) with no added options you would save $450. On a loaded Fusion Sport AWD ($38G) the plan would save you about $2200.

And just to add a bit more detail to the above ... it also depends on how much of a Dealer Admin fee the dealer normally charges ... under the x-plan they are not allowed to charge any admin fee ... so the price set by Ford of Canada is the price you pay. So that could add savings anywhere from $200 to $400 dollars and sometimes more.
unfortunately, the x-plan wasn't the silver bullet I needed to get into a gt500 Sad
Pages: 1 2