FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kijiji Ad, Looks interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was checkin that ad out yesterday. Makes me want one. The wife would KILL me. LOL
(06-10-2010, 10:18 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I was checkin that ad out yesterday. Makes me want one. The wife would KILL me. LOL

He's in Kingston and his ad says WILL NOT SHIP - kinda puts a damper on any interest I might have.
(06-10-2010, 10:18 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I was checkin that ad out yesterday. Makes me want one. The wife would KILL me. LOL

At least this one is real carbonTongue
(06-10-2010, 11:33 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]

At least this one is real carbonTongue

True ... but Kev's looking for the $90 CF hoods ... you know, like the one he thought he went to see in Hamilton. Rolleyes
I will just wait until I start work @ Keystone next week and see what my discount is going to be.
Keystone ahh what happened to Castrol?
I got laid off about a month or so ago. Its all good I got a nice buy-out. Hence all the work on my ZX5.
lol Well I guess thats kinda good and bad all in the same hat, Good luck with keystone and remember to pass on any insider secrets to us Wink