FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS cpmplete ac unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i got a complete A/C unit for sale comes with everything down to the serpentine belt. which was replaced in october 09 just before car was put away so id say its got about 1500km on the belt...A/C unit is from a 2000 zetec zx3 car liek i said comes with EVERYTHING...would maybe recommend getting a new compressor as this one looks yucky lol....all freeon has been totally removed ..

make an offer not to sure how much one of these goes for right now

item is located in hamilton buyer pays shipping//local pickup prefered
Hard sale item I left mine on the car when I junked it. It will cost someone atleast $100 bucks just to fill it up but hey if someone's is leaking you might get lucky sale.
If the hoses are still good, you should get about $400 + for it.

I put new hoses on mine and a new accumulator two years ago, and it cost me over $500 in parts for that...
meh ill seel it cheap i just wanna get rid of the thing its taking up space at work in the shop
(06-11-2010, 02:59 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]meh ill seel it cheap i just wanna get rid of the thing its taking up space at work in the shop

depending on what parts i need maby i could take it off your hands.
anybody want coolness for the summer?????