FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 05/03/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I got it up first before John. Next meet is Monday May 3rd in the usual spot. Dixie and Aimco in the Wendys/Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Staples. All are welcome and we need to keep the numbers up this year and show those Mazda 3 boys that we can consistantly beat them this year. So lets say 7PM till whenever the last person leaves.

Map of location

Attending

1) hardk0re
2) NefCanuck
3) tetra
4) Scorcher000
5) ZTWSquared
6) SL8RZZX3
7)

Maybe Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Willcan
3) KonafocusWRC
4) Paolo
5) Mystake
6)
maybe
ima gonna be dere
hardk0re,Apr 27 2010, 01:19 AM Wrote:ima gonna be dere
[right][snapback]305915[/snapback][/right]
are you bring Stickers??????????????
what colour?
and I'll post on the Fusion board too :P

NefCanuck
hardk0re,Apr 27 2010, 01:26 AM Wrote:what colour?
[right][snapback]305917[/snapback][/right]

red
I'll probably be there too. Ken if you're going can you bring my brakes?
I'm dere too lol :lol:
Why wasn't this mentioned earlier? If I known I woulda shown up earlier today. Dixie and Amico is not far from me.
paolo,Apr 26 2010, 09:09 PM Wrote:Why wasn't this mentioned earlier? If I known I woulda shown up earlier today.  Dixie and Amico is not far from me.
[right][snapback]305926[/snapback][/right]

It's not today... It's next monday.
mayb
tetra,Apr 26 2010, 09:42 PM Wrote:I'll probably be there too. Ken if you're going can you bring my brakes?
[right][snapback]305921[/snapback][/right]
I plan on being there and I'll do my best to remember everyone's brakes - but if someone want's to shoot me a PM Monday morning it might not hurt - you know how us senior's are with memory and such.
Scorcher000,Apr 26 2010, 09:16 PM Wrote:
paolo,Apr 26 2010, 09:09 PM Wrote:Why wasn't this mentioned earlier? If I known I woulda shown up earlier today.  Dixie and Amico is not far from me.
[right][snapback]305926[/snapback][/right]

It's not today... It's next monday.
[right][snapback]305927[/snapback][/right]

oh i finally read the date, my bad.
ZTWsquared,Apr 26 2010, 09:40 PM Wrote:
tetra,Apr 26 2010, 09:42 PM Wrote:I'll probably be there too. Ken if you're going can you bring my brakes?
[right][snapback]305921[/snapback][/right]
I plan on being there and I'll do my best to remember everyone's brakes - but if someone want's to shoot me a PM Monday morning it might not hurt - you know how us senior's are with memory and such.
[right][snapback]305930[/snapback][/right]

lol no problem Ken.
Maybe. If I've got the Focus back by then.
Looks as if this is going to be a great meet. I may have to change my Maybe to an Attending.
I'll be there.....

Hopefully it'll be nice and i can put the new tonneau cover on the stang
i will be there...
see u doods there
Pages: 1 2