FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If we could only afford it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im guessing he asking $6800 not $68000 LOL

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Car_d...tario&r=40
ps. i was flipping through a autotrader mag when i found this. im not in the market for a sunflower lol
WOW...

i wonder who the moron was that appraised his car, and i should get him to do mine so i can light it on fire and collect enough for a used corvette and mod money.
I think it's a bigger typo than that.

$680 is about right for a '97 Sunfire, mods or not. It's still a J-Body.
Vehicle Appraised $68,0000. HAHAHAHA
So is it $6'800, $68'000 or $680'000 LOL

And why are you looking at SunfiresConfused
So whos gonna call and "Low Ball" him and offer say 50 g's lol

Price
$68,000

Contact Seller
Call 613-478-1155
if no1 does it by the end of the day, ill do it and may record conversation
i know i had to read the add twice. some one should defiantly call.
(06-10-2010, 11:37 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Vehicle Appraised $68,0000. HAHAHAHA
So is it $6'800, $68'000 or $680'000 LOL

And why are you looking at SunfiresConfused

i was looking through the auto-trader book and stumbled across it.
EPIC FAIL
too funny... good luck selling at that price!
Maybe there is $67,500.00 in the glove box?
Offered him 1500 and he told me it was cute, he told me one speaker was worth that much lmfao!!

I told him black book was 750 and said ill double it for the mods. Tried recording but failed
lol ahh Man you should of "offered" 50'gs just 2 see what he said lol.
(06-11-2010, 03:34 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe there is $67,500.00 in the glove box?

Or a kilo of crack in the trunk ... obviously he's a user. Rolleyes
this guy was legit serious. he is selling it for a friend of his who's wife is undergoing chemo therapy. he said it was appraised at 57xxx and that it was his friends dream car, bla bla bla... so i told him black book was aound 750 so for the mods i would double it LMAO

i tried putting it on speaker phone and recording with another phone but to no avail. o well. was pretty funny last night sitting on my buddys back porch laughing our a$$es off
I wonder how many prank calls this guy has recieved so far? I am sure they are coming in non-stop. Stupid Sunflower. LOL
68,000 and it don't have boost... f**k that!
i wonder what our cars are worth buddy?
for $68000 itd have to come with an evo and a sti
(06-13-2010, 03:12 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder what our cars are worth buddy?

Worth more than that POS sunfire. I can guarantee you that. Big Grin
ahahahahaha i've gotta check this guy out. I'll have to give a call and get some details about how it's worth 57 000$.

On that note, I know of a sunfire for sale. 170 000km, 15 000$ :p