FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: eibach pro-kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-12-2010, 02:33 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2010, 01:31 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]No compressor required for the rears. Just remove the outer lower control arm bolt at the wheel while it is supported by a jack and lower the control arm down and out of the way. Spring removed. Smile

But if the bolt is siezed in the bushing, which it is on a good portion of Canadian cars that have seen a single winter with salt, this won't work, even with air tools. The LCA has to be cut off.

Not really ... remove the cam bolt that holds the LCA on the frame , just make sure to mark the cam and frame so you reinstall it with the cam in the same exact position . So far I have done work twice on the rear suspension and never had problems removing any of the bolts .

(06-13-2010, 07:31 AM)X TUH BOARD Wrote: [ -> ]anyone with tools willing to assist?

yes , if you come to Barrie
should have them installed this weekend with the help of GFXjamie...will post up some pics...
Rigt on man. Can't wait to see it. I was so happy when I had my Pro-Kit installed.
springs are in now and loving it...thanks GFXjamie for the install..
Pic's or it didn't happen. LOL
(06-20-2010, 12:17 PM)X TUH BOARD Wrote: [ -> ]springs are in now and loving it...thanks GFXjamie for the install..

I'm seeing "thanks Jamie" in a lot of threads lately ... I nominate GFXJamie for FC.net member of the month - way to go Jamie!
(06-20-2010, 11:50 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2010, 12:17 PM)X TUH BOARD Wrote: [ -> ]springs are in now and loving it...thanks GFXjamie for the install..

I'm seeing "thanks Jamie" in a lot of threads lately ... I nominate GFXJamie for FC.net member of the month - way to go Jamie!

I 2nd that nomination...
i nominate myself aswell Smile
(06-23-2010, 12:42 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]i nominate myself aswell Smile

LOL - nice bump ... it looked for a while like the idea was dead on the vine ... well, looks like we have 3 votes so far ... having said that, with no competition it looks like an acclaimation anyway.

Congratulations.
Pages: 1 2