FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kijiji Ad For The Five Hundred
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the Ad I did for the Five Hundred. If you know anyone interested please pass it on. The price is to get out of it and nothing more. Ford will take it back but we just want to see if we can sell it so the remaining money is not placed on top of the new Lease.
Thanks.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z211283497
no link?
Link is there now.
Good Amount of pics, Where you state the wheels arn't the ones in the pic I would put with both sets of wheels add say $1000 or w/e unless you have other plans for them.
We are planing on getting a Fuzion so the Wheels will fit it just not the rubber.
The engine is a lil dirty and the Windsheild is being replaced because of a split. The car is owned by the Dealership so you would have to buy it from them. The price is what you would pay with Taxes and Admin Fees but you would have to add the Finacing part onto it too.

I just posted it up to see what kinda interest that it can draw.
Looks good
i miss my Freestyle, it was nice.

Goodluck with your sale!
Colony offered us $7000 for it, when there is $12,500 owing on it lol...
My brother at Brampton Chrylser is offering us a...
2010 300C AWD
Window Sticker $54,XXX
Price we can get it for $33,XXX
They are paying off the 2005 FiveHundred too...

Chrysler is s**t but hey, when life gives you lemons. You sell that s**t and ride in a dope car lol Big GrinBig Grin
DOOO IT lol

300c is a dope car, id rock it over a ford 500 LOL
Careful there, they aren't "paying off" the 500, but rolling the outstanding loan balance into your new vehicle financing.

Depending on the interest rate offered the Chrysler deal might make financial sense, but crunch the numbers first.

NefCanuck
(06-23-2010, 06:22 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]DOOO IT lol

300c is a dope car, id rock it over a ford 500 LOL

Damn right I'd take that V8 5.7L Hemi AWD over 3L. Plus you can make those 300's look pretty dope.