FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Blown Or Rear Ended Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says looking for a ZX3 any year with a Blown Motor or rear end Damage. Or a Really cheap running ZX3 with High HIGH KM.

Let's see what You Got.

Did Kona Pick up that ZX3 with really high km?
check kijiji man, i saw a 2001 zx3 about 3 weeks back in my area for something like 500$ with 300k kms on it, look and you shall find my friend
I have my 00 with 306000 km's
If Kona doesnt want it anymore its yours, if you like?
i said i'd sell it to him for $1000

http://cambridge.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...QAdIdZ113601175
I thought Kona Picked that up from you already. Ive been checking out kijji and Craigs list and I haven't found anything around the $1000 range in the GTA.

I can't view your listing from work but I will check it out for sure when I get home. What kinda of condition is the interior in? Is it still running?
couldn't pick it up yet..
waiting on my buddy's mechanic who can work on my car..
KONA what did you need from his vehicle? maybe we can split it.
interior is mint & the car runs great!
needs a new alternator and belt, probably a new battery from sitting for so long.

Kona needs all the tranny parts i think, to convert his from auto.

So im guessing ur having trobles starting it up. Or is it just due for a timing belt and alternator change? As for the battery thats no biggie. Will it pass safety? I might pick it up drive it till I blow it and then swap some stuff into mine and get it back on the road. Im busy this weekend But maybe next weekend I can find time to come and look at it.
i just need tranny parts to do swap..
and ecu + 2 keys, wiring goes to tranny..
and shifting assy, pedal assy, brake/clutch reservoir and axle etc..whatever needs to complete..

i might need door panel and glove box but it is not urgently needed..
ZX3_2NV,Mar 26 2009, 04:46 PM Wrote:So im guessing ur having trobles starting it up. Or is it just due for a timing belt and alternator change? As for the battery thats no biggie. Will it pass safety? I might pick it up drive it till I blow it and then swap some stuff into mine and get it back on the road. Im busy this weekend But maybe next weekend I can find time to come and look at it.
[right][snapback]283467[/snapback][/right]

i cut the belt out of it cause the alternator seized from sitting so long.
the car starts without any problems.
As for a safety I don't think it would have a problem.
I'm free any weekend.
wait a sec so how is the car running with out a timing belt, Ask me about turbos i have the answer general maintance I have no clue. And Kona We might be able to swing a deal because im not really interested in that stuff.
I think hes referring to the serpentine belt XD
ZX3_2NV,Mar 27 2009, 02:20 PM Wrote:wait a sec so how is the car running with out a timing belt, Ask me about turbos i have the answer general maintance I have no clue. And Kona We might be able to swing a deal because im not really interested in that stuff.
[right][snapback]283592[/snapback][/right]

Yeah the car will run fine, its just not charging the battery while its running.
is there any issue with transmission??
grinding or slipping or something makes hard to put into gear??
i just wanna make sure..
konafocuswrc,Mar 28 2009, 12:09 AM Wrote:is there any issue with transmission??
grinding or slipping or something makes hard to put into gear??
i just wanna make sure..
[right][snapback]283654[/snapback][/right]
Nope, the tranny is smooth and solid.
Im still torn on what to do If someone buys my tubo kit I will be your car in a heart beat but without getting rid of it Im not sure what to do.
you and kona should go halves on it, im tired of seeing it sit in the driveway.

ill let it go for $800
$400 each and bad ;)
Im still on the fence with what to do with my focus If I Sell the turbo kit off 1st ill go through with picking up yours. BUt If I sell the motor or then entire car 1st Then There won't be a point in me getting another focus right now
can you put back belt to charge battery while running??
mechanic will pick it up and drive it to his place but i don't want car die and sitting on highway calling up tow truck..

and can you pm me your contact info, so he can contact you??