FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 06 ST ZX4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, ive been on here for a bit now but im just learning how to use it all. i have an 06 ST with custom paint, K&N CAI, Steeta Short Throw shifter, 7" in dash DVD, Projectors, 6000K HID kit. plan on doing much more.
looking forward to meeting most of u, i would love to get out to meets and shows. i live in the hamilton area but im always up for a good cruise! lets go take over the streets!
(06-15-2010, 02:12 PM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, ive been on here for a bit now but im just learning how to use it all. i have an 06 ST with custom paint, K&N CAI, Steeta Short Throw shifter, 7" in dash DVD, Projectors, 6000K HID kit. plan on doing much more.
looking forward to meeting most of u, i would love to get out to meets and shows. i live in the hamilton area but im always up for a good cruise! lets go take over the streets!

Welcome ... and another Hamiltonian to add to the list ... quite a few of you guys over there now ... if you all decide to have a regular meet like the Massiv Monday ones we have in Mississauga, there's a few of us from the north and the east that would probably come out from time to time.
Lonewolf,

Yes, and welcome from me also.
Always room for a fellow Hamiltonian.
If your car is black, it could have been me that
put the Focus Canada card on your car.

As ZTW... said, the Massive Meets in Toronto are very good.
Hope to see you there.

And/or my Group Ride planned for September in the Hamilton area.

See you soon.

2009SEL
i remember noticing that card bout half way home from work. thank u for carding me, i want to get out to meets more regularly and meet everyone. i plan on coming out to the next massiv monday.