FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS - FRPP Rally Front brake kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got full rally brake kit, front is using 05~07 and rear is 02~04 svt..
I thought front portion is using different setup than 05~07..and i will be getting 05~07 focus..
So front portion is not going to be needed anymore..

Everything is brand new except i painted caliper gloss black..
Here is picture, everything is included to put on 00~04 focus who wants to put larger front brake and also who have done svt rear brake swap, this will be perfect match..

Everything in the picture is what you are going to get..
-2 knuckles
-2 spindles
-2 hubs
-2 wheel bearings
-2 280mm rotors(1 in the box)
-2 brake pads(1 in th box)
-2 calipers(painted glass black, will remove decals upon request)
-2 caliper brackets
-4 bracket screws
[Image: IMG_6770.jpg]
I got this full kit for little bit over C$1000, I've searched few places in the states and they are selling front brake kit around US$420 + US$280(shipping excluding brokerage fee, taxes and duty once kit gets here in canada)..

i am thinking $650obo..
like i said OBO, offer me how much you are willing to pay, i will consider..and also if you have something to trade+cash, let me know as well..

If you have.. 00~04 Carbon fiber hood, I will trade + cash..
It has to be OEM style, condition doesn't matter because I will paint over anyway, but it has to hold its shape..
kev, this is PERFECT for you!
Name your price Leo. A FS thread isn't any good without one. I may consider, but probably unlikely unless it is really good pricing. My brakes are currently fine up front. I recently installed Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads

EDIT: You say name your price, but I will probably be really low. PM with what you are looking for and we will see if we can work something out.
(06-16-2010, 12:49 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Name your price Leo. A FS thread isn't any good without one. I may consider, but probably unlikely unless it is really good pricing. My brakes are currently fine up front. I recently installed Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads

EDIT: You say name your price, but I will probably be really low. PM with what you are looking for and we will see if we can work something out.

ahh~then you wouldn't need this..
updated with price..
updated once more with thing i am looking to trade..
(06-16-2010, 12:49 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Name your price Leo. A FS thread isn't any good without one. I may consider, but probably unlikely unless it is really good pricing. My brakes are currently fine up front. I recently installed Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors and EBC Greenstuff pads

This is waaaaaaay over kill for your ride bro.
ya but he has SVT rears now which are larger then his front brakes so he would be upgrading to 05+ fronts which are 11" and have 10.9" rears
We one day may be able to talk him into boosting it...so its not overkill Smile
Ok, Ok, If it wasn't my daily driver or an auto, Boost may very well have been in my future. And yes, the brakes would have been very handy about now. But allas it just isn't so. Sorry boys.

Anybody know if a Zetec Supercharger is for sale anywhere in the GTA?
you missed a few good deals on FJ, IIRC a PW kit with BBK sold for under 2 grand!
obo bump
no interest?
this will upgrade 00~04 253mm to 280mm size front!!
Message sent.
replied
Reply replied. Smile
SOLD!!
Thats for the Brake's Leo.

+1 for a great seller