FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saturday Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

Me and some of my friends from North Bay are going to be staying in Mississauga on Saturday before the dyno. Anyone wanna meet up for some beer and wings possibly?

Open to suggestions on where and when.
(06-17-2010, 11:28 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,

Me and some of my friends from North Bay are going to be staying in Mississauga on Saturday before the dyno. Anyone wanna meet up for some beer and wings possibly?

Open to suggestions on where and when.

Where in Mississauga are you staying?
bummer man.. we're doing the Kamping trip this weekend, so no can do.. will be hiking instead.

Tho, if you haven't been, you owe it to yourself to hit up a WildWings.
Staying at the Bestwestern on Dixie Road.
Love to but can't. My dance card is already full for the weekend. Maybe next time though.
If you want to check out the night life in the Miss Check out My Apartment

If you want to ball out and get bottle service send me an e-mail dru_zx3@hotmail.com and I'll set it up for you.
i would but ive got to much on my plate Sad
I'll hope to be free for Saturday nightbut I might not know literally until Saturday AM :S

NefCanuck
The Best Western is not a bad place, your more so in an industrial area, so most of the places you gotta go one highway exit over to hurontario street and courtney park. Theres montanas, denny's, boston pizza, etc all over there. Even a St Louis up the street. Pick a place, pick a time, but be warned, if you make your meet too late, I may have to bail, as I have some plans later that evening.
dixie rd or dixon rd? if its dixon then you right down the road from strip joint, arizonas and hooters Wink

otherwise you have a 10 minute drive to those places
Dixie road. Right beside the airport.
I'd love to but i'm gonna be a loser and go to the drive-in with the gf to see Toy Story 3 lol... I think its this weekend??
what time do you plan on going out? im doing some springs for X TUH BOARD on saturday after work so i may be able to come up afterwards like 9pm ish?
I think if we go for wings, it'll be between 7:30pm and 8:00pm that we arrive.
guess we will see what happens then lol hit up the landing strip later? lol
I'm here now. at the Best Western on Dixie in Mississauga. Since we only have Jamie who might be a yes, I'm going to have to cut the meet at St. Louis. My friends from town don't want to drive across town to go out for supper. Jamie, I'll text you in a few. Dan, I'll PM you with my phone to call in case you want to meet tonight.