FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: 17" rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, looking for 17" rims for the focus. Perferably in good shape, minimal scratches or rashes. Not sure what price range I'm in but below $1000. The rims do not have to have tires. Shoot me some offers. thanks!

Edit: Looking for aftermarket rims only, not really interested in the SVT 5 spokes. Specifically looking for OZ rims (Superturismo, Ultraleggera) or just MSR (068/045) or even Rotas (SDR, Slipstream). Of course i will be willing to pay more for the OZ rims compared to the Rota and MSR. Shoot me some offers!
(06-19-2010, 06:25 AM)lay624 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, looking for 17" rims for the focus. Perferably in good shape, minimal scratches or rashes. Not sure what price range I'm in but below $1000. The rims do not have to have tires. Shoot me some offers. thanks!

For a grand you can get some really nice aftermarket rims brand new ... and with the right selection, you could even get some new rubber with them ... so tell us a bit more about what you're looking for and also where you're located.

Good luck with your search. BTW - for $1000 I will sell you my 5-spoke SVT rims and deliver them to you personally.
id sell you my SVT 5 spokes for $600 no rash in good shape.
LOL let the Undercutting start.

Id sell you 2 10 speed tires for 20$
ok, i've made up my mind of what i want. Aftermarket rims only, i dot really like the SVT 5 spokes. Specifically looking for OZ rims (Superturismo, Ultraleggera) or just MSR (068/045) or even Rotas (SDR, Slipstream). Of course i will be willing to pay more for the OZ rims compared to the Rota and MSR. Shoot me some offers!
best bet would be to check out focaljet/focusfanatics as those wheels are forsale on there all the time. i think theres only one set of rotas on a car on this site lol
(06-20-2010, 01:47 AM)lay624 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i've made up my mind of what i want. Aftermarket rims only, i dot really like the SVT 5 spokes. Specifically looking for OZ rims (Superturismo, Ultraleggera) or just MSR (068/045) or even Rotas (SDR, Slipstream). Of course i will be willing to pay more for the OZ rims compared to the Rota and MSR. Shoot me some offers!

OZ rims would be awesome IMO - ask Kevin (focusman_focus) if he'd part with his for a grand ... otherwise you may be looking for as long as he did.

Also: and I stand to be corrected here, but I think the Rota offerings in 17" are pretty slim in our bolt pattern - even if you were willing to buy new - at least that's what I recall finding out the last time I was looking for rims.

And yeah ... a lot of the guys in the US are hurting for jobs and such ... lots of good deals to be had on focaljet or focusfanatics if they're willing to ship to Canada.

Good luck.
I love my O-Z's and no you can't have them. LOL.
[Image: DSCF3510-1.jpg]

Best of luck on your search.
What are your opinions on the brand MSR? I'm not too firmiliar with them lol
(06-20-2010, 05:06 AM)lay624 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your opinions on the brand MSR? I'm not too firmiliar with them lol

http://www.msrwheels.com/
(06-20-2010, 05:24 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2010, 05:06 AM)lay624 Wrote: [ -> ]What are your opinions on the brand MSR? I'm not too firmiliar with them lol

http://www.msrwheels.com/

Looks like they have an excellent selection ... made in the USA (for whatever that's worth today) ... they're not the lightest rims around, but that's probably a minor consideration for most ... didn't see any prices, so I guess the value equation is tbd.
Yeah these rims wont be used for tracking anyways, weight wont be a huge factor. I guess i'l start looking at new MSR rims, in the meantime, shoot me some offers!
bump, been looking everywhere, not luck anywhere. any offers pls!
(07-25-2010, 09:26 AM)lay624 Wrote: [ -> ]bump, been looking everywhere, not luck anywhere. any offers pls!

Your best bet is to troll kijiji and ebay and keep checking focaljet and FF ... and with your budget you should consider getting new.

02ztsian

How about OZ F1? (stock photo)

[Image: ozwheel1.jpg]

Or OZ Chronos HT?

[Image: DSCF3979-1.jpg]
(07-25-2010, 10:17 PM)02ztsian Wrote: [ -> ]How about OZ F1? (stock photo)

Or OZ Chronos HT?

Links?

02ztsian

Something fishy with my pics...
Let's try again.
[Image: DSCF3979.jpg]

These are the rims I have currently. For the right price everything is for sale!
There is a local seller selling the OZ F1 rims-I'll try to find the link but they may be sold already.
(07-25-2010, 10:17 PM)02ztsian Wrote: [ -> ]How about OZ F1? (stock photo)

[Image: ozwheel1.jpg]

Or OZ Chronos HT?

[Image: DSCF3979-1.jpg]

i would take ur F1s if the curb rash wasn't so big, thanks for offer though!

02ztsian

Those are just a photo I pulled off of the net-I am still looking for the ad but I think they are sold.
Sure thanks, any help is much appreciated!