FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Windsor Foci in here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently relocated to Thunder Bay for School, and am now back in Windsor for the summer. When I came back I noticed a tonne more modded foci in the area! I was wondering if any of those guys are new members here, as there were only a couple of us Windsor boys on here now. I really wish I had a focus canada card or something to give out.
(06-20-2010, 12:12 AM)girard.k Wrote: [ -> ]I recently relocated to Thunder Bay for School, and am now back in Windsor for the summer. When I came back I noticed a tonne more modded foci in the area! I was wondering if any of those guys are new members here, as there were only a couple of us Windsor boys on here now. I really wish I had a focus canada card or something to give out.

PM John (scorcher000) he made some excellent cards and I'm sure he'd send you some if you give him your address.

How's the summer job situation in Windsor this year?
(06-20-2010, 03:37 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2010, 12:12 AM)girard.k Wrote: [ -> ]I recently relocated to Thunder Bay for School, and am now back in Windsor for the summer. When I came back I noticed a tonne more modded foci in the area! I was wondering if any of those guys are new members here, as there were only a couple of us Windsor boys on here now. I really wish I had a focus canada card or something to give out.

PM John (scorcher000) he made some excellent cards and I'm sure he'd send you some if you give him your address.

How's the summer job situation in Windsor this year?

Not to bad...I managed to get a summer job with Dunn Paving here. working like 60 hours a week Smile