FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Z Plan pricing help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

So I know there's many people that work for Ford here so I'm looking for a little insight. I'm looking at getting back into the Ford family and buying a new 2010 F150 Supercrew Cab XLT. This first question may be the toughest to answer but does anyone have any idea what the 'Z' plan price for this truck might be?

If not that, does anyone know which of the fee's I would pay and which I wouldn't. Before I go into the dealer I'd like to have as much information as possible.

Thanks for the help.
. .
(06-21-2010, 07:00 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, Habman, are you new? it says you have a "Reputation: 0"

Fail. You have reputation "0" as well, don't think someone with over 1000 POSTS would be classified as "new.Idea

Habmann, Z-Plan=A-Plan but for retirees so assuming you have a retiree you're getting the PIN from then you get the same cost as A-Planners and if you go to the dealership and identify yourself as eligble then they have to disclose the A-Plan price. Or if you want you need to give me a VIN or at least a set of options you're looking at.

Quote: Although some people on here have access to pricing, they obtained it through other means so they like to think theyre more special than the rest of us.
As far as this goes you don't know what the you're talking about (surprised? Rolleyes ). As an employee with Ford internal net access, give me a VIN if it's built I can show you the fucking invoice with the plan prices on it. If it's not built yet I can look at today's price guide and figure it out depending on the options you pick.

So I'm not sure what "other means" you are talking about. You're either looking at the invoice or you're not.
. .
(06-21-2010, 07:31 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you think Retiree's still work in the office and have access to a computer, so that fail gets retracted you dillweed. Fail on your part. Secondly, the Reputation:0 did not show up under my name you dillweed when I was typing my post it only appeared when i pressed the submit button dillweed. I'm not trying to make fun of you, but THINK before you post stuff like that, I'll let it go this time, but next time, BE WARNED!!

Edit, the pricing book is located in the Ford Dealer office, you do not work for the dealer, nor does a retiree in my family, nor does another worker in the OAP, they do not know or have access to this book, and do not require it as part of their job,. think again monkeysuit

Wow - just wow ... I'm not sure where your attitude comes from but I guess the same place as your info ... there are a number of us on here who have access to online information including the pricing of vehicles ... I have it because I'm a supplier to Ford who needs it (I have the same level of access as a dealer) ... and every employee of Ford or a Ford dealership has access to it to some degree or another.

The website in question is the hub for the dissemination of business information throughout the Ford organization concerning virtually every aspect of the business of building and retailing Ford vehicles ... and the formula for determining A-plan pricing (and therefore Z-plan pricing because they're the same) is no secret to anyone within the organization.

You're commenting on stuff you have absolutely no idea about ... so time to stop while you're ahead ... well, okay - just time to stop.
. .
(06-21-2010, 09:00 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not gonna argue with you for 2 reasons, 1) your gonna bitch and whine that your always right, yeah right, and 2) you think you know what happens out side of your little bubble, but you do not believe that there ARE infact people who do not have access to this information, if they did, then they would have it, but they infact do not have this info. so why don't you grab a pin and pop that little bubble you live in and welcome to the REAL world.

I have access to FMCDealer, INFORD, Fleet.Ford.com

I have access to OASIS, Vehicle Visibility and can pull all the s**t that dealers can PLUS stuff directly from VO (Ford Vehicle operations) that dealers can't. The only thing I CAN'T do is direct VINCENT access, and put in my own orders.

That's what my Ford CSID allows me to do. Right from HOME>
[attachment=160]
[attachment=159]

You fail when you don't recognise the difference between post count and reputation. Or can read that Habmann:

05-21-2004
Last Visit Today 05:23 PM
Total Posts: 2,489 (1.12 posts per day | 3.15 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Time Spent Online: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes, 21 Seconds

Yeah, new member. Riiiight.

Make all the excuses you want, again more proof you don't think before you post.
(06-21-2010, 08:15 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]The website in question is the hub for the dissemination of business information throughout the Ford organization concerning virtually every aspect of the business of building and retailing Ford vehicles ... and the formula for determining A-plan pricing (and therefore Z-plan pricing because they're the same) is no secret to anyone within the organization.

Bang on.
I'm not gonna even touch on the utter verbal-diarrhea that comes out of Paolo's keyboard.

My grandfather was in management at the engine plant in Windsor so I can still get the 'z' plan pricing pin from him. As far as the truck, I'm looking at a 2010 Supercrew F150 4x4 5.5' box XLT. The only options I'm interested in are the black heated mirrors and fog lamps.

I know I could go into the dealership and just ask but before I do I want to be able to see how this all fits into my finances for the next couple of years, as much as I'd love the truck, there are more important things that I'm interested in in the next few years like a first house.

So if any of you guys that have access could even just get me a ballpark number of what the truck I'm looking at is worth, that'd be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming that I've gotta pay the AC tax and normal government taxes, but do I pay the destination fee under the 'z' plan price?

And ps. paolo, does 2500 posts qualify me as new? Take your head out of your ass once and awhile.
(06-21-2010, 11:02 AM)habmann Wrote: [ -> ]My grandfather was in management at the engine plant in Windsor so I can still get the 'z' plan pricing pin from him. As far as the truck, I'm looking at a 2010 Supercrew F150 4x4 5.5' box XLT. The only options I'm interested in are the black heated mirrors and fog lamps.

34,577 Base + 310 (Mirrors: Heated, Power Glass, Telescoping Trailer Tow withTurn Signal) + 189 (Fog Lamps) + 1400 Destination = $ 36476 Plus taxes

Available rebates: Up to $3000 recycle your ride, 1000 costco, And Ford "5-O". Note that the Ford 5-O on the F150 doesn't include 0% financing but 1st vehicle maintenance.

$0 First Vehicle Maintenance on Ranger or F-150
+
$0 First Monthly Payment (up to $1000)
+
$0 Customer Down Payment
+
$0 Security Deposit
+
$0 Due on Delivery

Quote:I'm assuming that I've gotta pay the AC tax and normal government taxes, but do I pay the destination fee under the 'z' plan price?
Unfortunately you don't save the AC tax or the destination but you do save any documentations fees. That can save you anywhere up to about $500 depending on the dealer.
Thanks Sparky!
(06-21-2010, 11:37 AM)habmann Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Sparky!

No problem. Those ARE the A/Z plan prices btw. Also note that we're reaching the end of the 2010 model year so your selection will be starting to get limited.
(06-21-2010, 09:00 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not gonna argue with you for 2 reasons, 1) your gonna bitch and whine that your always right, yeah right, and 2) you think you know what happens out side of your little bubble, but you do not believe that there ARE infact people who do not have access to this information, if they did, then they would have it, but they infact do not have this info. so why don't you grab a pin and pop that little bubble you live in and welcome to the REAL world.

Sorry to muck up your thread Habmann ... but Paolo this better not be directed at me ... the REAL world I live in is 20+ years working with the executives at Ford on some of the most sensitive and confidential information within the entire organization ... so I know that the vast majority of people do not have access to the info that I do.

Vehicle pricing ... and A-plan pricing specifically does not fall into that category and as you now should understand there are quite a few of us on here who do have access to it - from home 24/7.

Your answer to a simple question from someone who actually has a clue was not only factually incorrect but revealed a real fawked up attitude towards the membership here, or perhaps just a few of us ... but I for one am getting real tired of reading the s**t that comes out of your head and onto your keyboard.

If you don't like it on here, or don't like me and others ... well then there's the door pumpkin, don't let it hit your ass on the way out.
Just as an idea, I bought the FX4 supercrew with the luxury package and a few more additions. The sticker price was with tax $53k and I paid just over $36k.
My buddy bought the supercrew XLT with no extras(maybe the 20" rims) and paid around $27 plus tax.
If you are in Hamilton, go to Mohawk Ford, speak with Mark the owner(or one of the owners) and tell him I sent you. You will walk away smiling.

And Paolo......fawk off.
(06-21-2010, 12:12 PM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Just as an idea, I bought the FX4 supercrew with the luxury package and a few more additions. The sticker price was with tax $53k and I paid just over $36k.
My buddy bought the supercrew XLT with no extras(maybe the 20" rims) and paid around $27 plus tax.
If you are in Hamilton, go to Mohawk Ford, speak with Mark the owner(or one of the owners) and tell him I sent you. You will walk away smiling.
The extra between the $27 and my price quoted was the 4x4. 4WD adds $3500 off the bat.

I deal with Mohawk, too. We've been pretty good to each other.
wow those are some mad prices! i wish i would of thought about this before my buddy bought F-150. He got a good deal, but nothing close to any of this!

I guess i have to come and see you guys when time comes for my 2012 Focus Smile

BTW how many cases of beer do you guys charge for PINs? Big Grin
Ya the prices right now with the $7000 in rebates on top of the 'Z' plan pricing makes the truck I'm looking at real enticing.
. .
(06-22-2010, 01:50 PM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2010, 10:26 PM)habmann Wrote: [ -> ]Ya the prices right now with the $7000 in rebates on top of the 'Z' plan pricing makes the truck I'm looking at real enticing.

Glad to be of help buddy.

Where exactly in all this do you think that you were helpful?

You are by far the most useless pud on this board.
Paolo, posting like you do in this thread not only opens you up for a negative rating from users, but possible banning for excessive flamebaiting and trolling.

for those wondering how you rate someone, you click on the number beside their rating and then click on the 'Rate User' button.

Any ratings without a good reason, or excessive duplicates will be removed.
(06-21-2010, 09:51 PM)mo_focus Wrote: [ -> ]BTW how many cases of beer do you guys charge for PINs? Big Grin
I've never given a PIN looking for anything in return.
Pages: 1 2