FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: gauge cluster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a stock gauge cluster for a 2000 sedan without tach, to replace my aftermarket.. looking for trade aswell.
(06-21-2010, 08:23 AM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]I need a stock gauge cluster for a 2000 sedan without tach, to replace my aftermarket.. looking for trade aswell.

Why without tach? ... they both plug in the same ... I have one of two clusters I may be able to offer if a tach is okay ... my regular one from the ZX5 if I decide to install my US SVT cluster ... or my US SVT cluster if I choose to use the Indiglo gauge overlay on my current cluster.

Hope that wasn't too confusing
i have a 00-04 one with a Tach that i bought for my buddies 06 only to find out it wouldn't work (because they changed some stuff 05+)

it has 160K on the clock (so i was told when i bought it) $50 and it's yours

edit: what do you have to trade?
I also have a 2000 cluster with tach with only 92*** KM $50 and its urs Wink Lower Km FTW
(06-21-2010, 10:18 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a 00-04 one with a Tach that i bought for my buddies 06 only to find out it wouldn't work (because they changed some stuff 05+)

it has 160K on the clock (so i was told when i bought it) $50 and it's yours

edit: what do you have to trade?

i was going to trade the aftermarket cluster i have.. it lights up blue it doesn't match the car anymore cause I'm changing everything to green lighting