FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some new pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it was nice out here for once so I went to wash the car...Then I figured why not drive around and take some pix. Here are my fav's

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot5.jpg]

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot22.jpg]

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot23.jpg]

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot18.jpg]

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot16.jpg]

[Image: SummerPhotoshoot15.jpg]
You're car is nice but not sure why you decided to go with that "silver colored" lower grill. Paint it?
Damn. Love it.
When I put it on there a few yrs ago I thought it looked good....Now I hate it, I just never have the ambition(sp) to take them off and put the factory gfx back in.
Looks like an African rapper with a "grill"........Was that racist?
are those the ebay headlights?
same ones both me and john have, anzo, ebay whatever LOL

looks good altho that lower grill has gotta go and be replaced with an intercooler if you want some bling
how about having a group outing and get some friends for encouragement to help you paint or change the style of the lower grille?
(06-24-2010, 12:15 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]same ones both me and john have, anzo, ebay whatever LOL

looks good altho that lower grill has gotta go and be replaced with an intercooler if you want some bling

Yup, it does need to go....now with this motovation I may just do it today... I got the lights from a website(not ebay) I just cant remember what one. They are made by Anzo tho.

(06-24-2010, 01:51 AM)paolo Wrote: [ -> ]how about having a group outing and get some friends for encouragement to help you paint or change the style of the lower grille?

Sure, You guys come to Sask and we can have a gtg. Hell I own a bar here...i'll buy drinks!!!
We are all on our way. Smile
looks good, minus imo the lower grill
(06-23-2010, 11:41 AM)insaneaudio Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SummerPhotoshoot16.jpg]

This is pic is full of win.

The silver mesh might look better if the holes weren't so small. From the pics it almost looks like a solid piece. What about painting the OEM mesh from that SAP bumper in silver?
looks awesome dude! have u done a suspension kit to it.... if so how much did u drop it, and what brand/kit.
(06-25-2010, 07:17 AM)lonewolf Wrote: [ -> ]looks awesome dude! have u done a suspension kit to it.... if so how much did u drop it, and what brand/kit.

It has the svt susp on it and that brought it down an inch. I got the kit from my local Ford SVT Dealer.