FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus RS Le Mans editions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My personal Fav is the Red 1 I love it.
[Image: 01-le-mans-focus-630.jpg]

Across the pond, Ford is continuing to roll out a few tricks to keep the Focus RS tasty before its demise later this year. As such, it's unveiled five special edition models designed to commemorate its winning history at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Each of the hatches wears a unique paint scheme and wheel combo designed to invoke the liveries of storied Blue Oval racers of yore. It's easy to spot the blue and orange of the Gulf liveried GT 40 racers – those cars famously took the checkers in '68 and '69 – but more casual fans may not recognize some of the less imitated designs.

The black and silver of the '66 Mark II, red and white of the '67 Mark IV and the blue and white of the '72 RS 2600 are all replicated on one of the hottest hatches to roll out of Ford Europe in a long while. Each carries special interior treatments, including Recaro racing buckets that have been stitched to match the exterior paint. Ready for the real kicker? Ford is only selling the five you see above – no more, no less. Hit the jump for the press blast.

More Pics here
Middle one for me please.
... that is almost godlike. Too bad they're gonna be so limited in production.
You can't even call that production lol
WTF, Black with Gold rims... nice!Big Grin
(06-25-2010, 06:29 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]WTF, Black with Gold rims... nice!Big Grin

Yeah, I'm feeling that one too!Heart
Manufactured from pure unobtainium. Sad
Those 5 one off's and thats it. Museum pieces for sure. Wonder what the price tag is on those puppies?
(06-25-2010, 06:21 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]You can't even call that production lol

True... Dodgy
Oh, I forgot to add my choice. Gulf Livery, please.
(06-25-2010, 08:42 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Those 5 one off's and thats it. Museum pieces for sure. Wonder what the price tag is on those puppies?

That's what came to mind when I read the post. I'm sure one of these vehicles will go up on some sort of auction block in the near future.
"The exclusive Focus RS models also have customised interiors and carry a personalised numbered plaque on the dashboard confirming their exclusivity as part of the collection.
The five cars will be drive on a number of laps of the full track at the start of several 'grid' races reserved for cars of a particular era.
The Focus RS Le Mans Classic units will be joined on the track by the limited edition Ford Focus RS500.
Once the event is over, the Focus RS Le Mans Classic vehicles will be put up for sale.
"

According to @Ford:
Ford.com News
Ill take 2 please...
Gulf Racing Livery is the best paint scheme for a vehicle ever. Too bad it only works on so few cars.