FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: L/F - 00~04 brake rotors + pad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it doesn't have to be new but have enough life to hold until this winter or spring..

let me know
Try kijiji.
There's a guy in Scarborough selling sets of cross drilled for really cheap.

Edit:
His years are off in his add, so just make sure you grab the right one's.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z189573573
Leo, once I complete my swap you are more than welcome to my Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors and EBC pads. I have had them on since early spring, and before I had them they were Dru's. I don't believe they have a lot of KM's. Free if you want them.

I just need to find the time to get this swap done.
who doesn't like "free" haha
thanks!! let me know
I didn't get the swap done yesterday as I had planned due to the weather. So you may need to wait until next weekend, unless I can find somebody to give me a hand one night this week. I may be able to get to it Wed. night and Thursday. But it is to soon to tell. I will keep you posted.
(06-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get the swap done yesterday as I had planned due to the weather. So you may need to wait until next weekend, unless I can find somebody to give me a hand one night this week. I may be able to get to it Wed. night and Thursday. But it is to soon to tell. I will keep you posted.

if kona doesnt take them, please let me know. ive been riding on rotors for a month now, lol.

also if anyone else has anything, post or pm me a price.

/end thread jack
I just put new front brakes on my 2000 I'm parting out the car pm me