FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: talk abought bad ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CoolCool
that sound is beautiful!
1042HP. OMFG I want.
WOW i wish
very nice
pfft. Don't get the Balboni Gallardo. It's only RWD and therefore sucks. Wink
schweet.

and how in the world did you manage to spell about with 2 extra letters?
saweeet
WIth more than 1,000 hp you can get away with lime green calipers.
I guess they had to convert it to two wheel drive since only the balboni editions are 2wd out of the box?

pretty effin' sweet tho.. I'm sure I'd be happy with the usual 540 hp..
1042rwhp and not louder than my ride..not fair!Big Grin
(06-29-2010, 12:29 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]I guess they had to convert it to two wheel drive since only the balboni editions are 2wd out of the box?

Well that's what I thought ... poseur? Didn't think you can select RWD only with the Lambourghini AWD system.
Probably didn't trust the front driveline to the turbos... hopefully it's a more thorough conversion than just removing the driveshaft.
come on now easy on my spelling. math is my strong point. lol

(06-28-2010, 01:27 PM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]schweet.

and how in the world did you manage to spell about with 2 extra letters?
This is cool, I've been watching those TT kits for the Galardo's for the past year.

You get RWD with the Stick and Special edition name that I can't remember right now...

And you get the AWD and Flappy Paddle with the regular Galardo...

AWD TT Flappy Paddle Galardo in White for me... You here me GOD!!!!, best have it in my driveway if you know whats best lolTongueTongue

Or lotto Max Grand prize... I won't complain.Big Grin
(06-30-2010, 10:56 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]This is cool, I've been watching those TT kits for the Galardo's for the past year.

You get RWD with the Stick and Special edition name that I can't remember right now...

And you get the AWD and Flappy Paddle with the regular Galardo...

AWD TT Flappy Paddle Galardo in White for me... You here me GOD!!!!, best have it in my driveway if you know whats best lolTongueTongue

Or lotto Max Grand prize... I won't complain.Big Grin

He wants to be a billionaire ... soooooo fricken bad!
(06-30-2010, 10:56 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]You get RWD with the Stick and Special edition name that I can't remember right now...

as I said before, it's the Balboni edition that's 2wd out of the box.. it's the only 2wd Lambo currently being made.

(06-29-2010, 12:29 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]I guess they had to convert it to two wheel drive since only the balboni editions are 2wd out of the box?

and it's named after famed Lamborghini Test Driver Valentino Balboni who just recently retired (yet Lambo didn't give him a car??)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqVurueOS0