FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
now that i look on my computer im gona say there not gona mount to flush lol
For those that doubt me.....
This is my old car with the wide front bumper on it:
[Image: f2-wide.jpg]
Thanks for the pic k0re...looks good!
I imagine the same could be done with the rear then?
------Price reduced!------

A STEAL at $425!
Somebody must want these....?
I do but I don't have the money to buy them, nor the money to paint them...nor the skin thick enough to survive my wifes beatings should I overcome my first two....Tongue
(07-02-2010, 11:07 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]I do but I don't have the money to buy them, nor the money to paint them...nor the skin thick enough to survive my wifes beatings should I overcome my first two....Tongue

PM sent...
Hey wungun, you still have that euro roof rack?
If so you want to sell it?Big Grin
Sorry...I need it for my Yak!
[Image: Skybox004-1.jpg]

Try BAT.inc
They might still have some...
(06-29-2010, 11:34 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider splitting? I have an 05 and could only use the rear bumper.
if you still want the rear i would take the front for my wagon pm me price
(07-04-2010, 08:47 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2010, 11:34 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you consider splitting? I have an 05 and could only use the rear bumper.
if you still want the rear i would take the front for my wagon pm me price

If you and Lowe9 want to buy both the front and rear respectively, then I can let them go for $150 each.
If one of you want the side skirts as well, I'll let 'em go for $120.

I think that's a pretty good deal...and I'll still meet you both for pick-up half-way.
i would take that deal in a heart beat
(07-04-2010, 08:59 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]i would take that deal in a heart beat

if i could think of a way to fit the whole kit to my wagon i would, but the front would look so sick and with alittle body work i will fit it with out the flares
If I can sell it all, even split up, that's perfectly fine with me! And if I can help TWO fellow Foci guys out while doing it, all the better...
Have you PM'd Lowe9?
pm sent, now lets hope lol somebody must want the rear come on people great deal here
Where you from Will?
orillia just north of barrie
(07-04-2010, 09:17 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]orillia just north of barrie

Cool...I'm in Blyth. We could meet up in Alliston maybe...at the Honda plant...?
i was thinks orangeville but alliston works two
(07-04-2010, 09:20 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]i was thinks orangeville but alliston works two

Whatever works for you...are you interested in the skirts too?
(Just need Lowe to chime in now)
there's no way i would be able to fit them to my wagon
^^^ I fit front/rear, f2 sideskirts and evo sideskirts in my zx3 without issues ....

edit: unless you've got a massive stereo, but roof racks and rope work well too....
Pages: 1 2 3 4