FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Flo....wtf Happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Habs looked good on Saturday night.
:lol:
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2009, 08:42 AM Wrote:The Habs looked good on Saturday night.
:lol:
[right][snapback]283228[/snapback][/right]

Yeah right down to Carey Price sitting on the bench with his head down going "I'm not a player, I'm part of the bench, I'm not a player, I'm part of the bench" :rofl:

NefCanuck
I'll let you guys have this one considering you guys will playing golf soon.

Again.
So how does the kitchener Canadians Sound, or how about the Hamilton Habs
lol, he'll sell his stake in the team, you think they would move the canadians to a different city? Will never happen. :lol:
Hey never say never There was a story in the sun yesturday about possible buyers even though I can't see it happening myself but you never know.
Flofocus,Mar 26 2009, 09:40 AM Wrote:I'll let you guys have this one considering you guys will playing golf soon.

Again.
[right][snapback]283449[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

right behind you guys :lol:

I've never see a team in such disarray... (and that says a lot seeing I'm a leaf fan)

I still think it's hilarious that when you guys lose, I can't for the life of me find a habs hat, flag, sweatshirt or anything around :lol:

When you win you guys are everywhere...when you lose, you hide like little bitches. :rolleyes: :lol:

Koivu who?
ANTHONYD,Mar 26 2009, 11:36 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 26 2009, 09:40 AM Wrote:I'll let you guys have this one considering you guys will playing golf soon.

Again.
[right][snapback]283449[/snapback][/right]

Yup.

right behind you guys :lol:

I've never see a team in such disarray... (and that says a lot seeing I'm a leaf fan)

I still think it's hilarious that when you guys lose, I can't for the life of me find a habs hat, flag, sweatshirt or anything around :lol:

When you win you guys are everywhere...when you lose, you hide like little bitches. :rolleyes: :lol:

Koivu who?
[right][snapback]283465[/snapback][/right]

You're in toronto, the fans their are dilusional man. of course you dont see any hab gear anywhere in TO, you guys keep hoping for something that's not going to happen for a while. Come to Ottawa, Habs gear all over, habs fans are proud, I have no clue what you're talking about. Sure, we give our team a hard time when they are not performing up to par, but thats what real fans do. Not like you guys....you have a bunch of losers playing for you and you still sellout every game. I think you guys enjoy having a loser team.

And...at least were in a position to try and make it to the playoffs, you guys should just fold them team this year and hope you score some good players in the draft, doubt that will much difference though. :lol:

You;ve never seen a team in such disarray? Do you even watch any other hockey than the leafs? Heard of the senators? theres 1 example of a team in disarray....they've smartened up since, and Im sure Montreal will to.

We have this argument every year, and the result is always the same, leafs suck. :lol: When will you ever learn?

Quote:Hey never say never There was a story in the sun yesturday about possible buyers even though I can't see it happening myself but you never know.

No doubt in my mind he's going to sell. He's made it very clear he wants to sell his 80% stake in the canadiens. Does that mean theyre moving? Hell no. Montreal lost in the 2nd round last year and the city rioted. What the hell do you think will happen if they move the team? :lol: They better fawkin call the army if they do that. :lol: :lol:
on another topic...

Im in TO for work this week and went to wegz to watch the habs get back to 8th place.

That place is amazing, http://www.wegz.com.
Flofocus,Mar 26 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:on another topic...

Im in TO for work this week and went to wegz to watch the habs get back to 8th place.

That place is amazing, http://www.wegz.com.
[right][snapback]283476[/snapback][/right]

took a quick look....is that place almost like Hooters?
lol no its not like hooters its one big sports bar/ resturant. Great vibe at that place I love how they have the scores circling around like the stocks at the TSE
ANTHONYD,Mar 23 2009, 09:42 AM Wrote:The Habs looked good on Saturday night.
[right][snapback]283228[/snapback][/right]
its funny how you can still celebrate when you're team loses. :)
Toronto: Where the Leafs play hockey just as well as the Blue Jays.
Toronto: where the fans have longer playing seasons than the residents of the ACC.
The leafs would do better in the PGA Tour than in the NHL..
darkpuppet,Apr 14 2009, 08:25 AM Wrote:The leafs would do better in the PGA Tour than in the NHL..
[right][snapback]284917[/snapback][/right]

Not if the stories my dad used to tell me are any indication as to their golf skills when they played at Angus Glen :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Ah well. Skunked again.
Status quo for us leaf fans.

we'll get em' next year!
Boston vs Habs is going to be an intense series. lets hope Chara breaks a leg or something.

I hope him and Laraque go.
Flofocus,Apr 15 2009, 09:47 AM Wrote:Boston vs Habs is going to be an intense series.  lets hope Chara breaks a leg or something.

I hope him and Laraque go.
[right][snapback]284985[/snapback][/right]

Laraque will get killed by Chara :blink:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2