FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massive Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is copied right from Kev's last post but this time It will be held on the 30th.
Ussual place, ussaul time, let's make it happen.
Lets plan to meet around 7PM and you can stay as long as you want. Post if you can or maybe make it and I will add your name to the list.

Lets see if we can get more interest than last year, although we did pretty well at times. It has been a long cold winter so lets start the spring meets off with a bang.

Attending

1) Scorcher000
2) Focus man, Focus
3) Spinal
4)
5)

Maybe Attending

1) NefCanuck
2) GFXjamie
3) SL8RZZX3
4) Burnin21
5) Scourge
6)
Thanks John. Count me in.
No prob dude, I figured you got alot on the go.
I'll do my best but I may be running a bit late that night due to work committments (Planning for a major conference in mid April and so its getting close to crunch time :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
I will be waiting on the MM debut of the Fusionator.
Add me to the maybe list, hopefully i can make it out with some new stuff on the car...
I should be out in the wagon.....

s/c'd zx3 isn't out yet
If I get my tune from Tom, I should be there.
ill be there
If the weather turns out nice I'll probably show up. About time I get out to one. :P
Reminder, this meet is this coming Monday. Be there or be someplace else. :P
id come but to far
I have posted this meet up on Focus Fanatics but I doubt we will get any response over there. But it is worth the attempt. It is posted in the International section in the Canadian Fanatics forum.

I have also posted this meet up on TorontoMazda3 to see if we can get some of them out this year. Alex(Broli) isn't back from the Middle East yet and he was the one that was doing all of the organizing over there for these meets.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 27 2009, 10:08 AM Wrote:I have posted this meet up on Focus Fanatics but I doubt we will get any response over there.  But it is worth the attempt.  It is posted in the International section in the Canadian Fanatics forum.

I have also posted this meet up on TorontoMazda3 to see if we can get some of them out this year.  Alex(Broli) isn't back from the Middle East yet and he was the one that was doing all of the organizing over there for these meets.
[right][snapback]283604[/snapback][/right]
I should be there with the kids - I'll bring your filters Kev.
ZTWsquared,Mar 27 2009, 10:15 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 27 2009, 10:08 AM Wrote:I have posted this meet up on Focus Fanatics but I doubt we will get any response over there.  But it is worth the attempt.  It is posted in the International section in the Canadian Fanatics forum.

I have also posted this meet up on TorontoMazda3 to see if we can get some of them out this year.  Alex(Broli) isn't back from the Middle East yet and he was the one that was doing all of the organizing over there for these meets.
[right][snapback]283605[/snapback][/right]

What was the total on that? Just so I come prepared.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 27 2009, 10:19 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]283606[/snapback][/right]

10 bucks - I hope you don't have to ask your wife for it? :D
ZTWsquared,Mar 27 2009, 10:45 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 27 2009, 10:19 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]283606[/snapback][/right]

10 bucks - I hope you don't have to ask your wife for it? :D
[right][snapback]283608[/snapback][/right]

Dude, I needed to ask for gas money this morning. :huh:
Same here lol. I even had to ask if I could put my User pic up. <_<
Monday is coming up quick boys and girls. Its nice outside so get out there and show your car some love this weekend and bring it out this Monday evening. Let's make this year a season of record turn outs.

Coffee, Cars, and Conversation is what we deserve after a long winter inside.
Anyone else interested in coming out? I am not coming home to Scarborough after work tomorrow. So I will be in the West Etobicoke, East Mississauga area until the meet starts up. I might hang back at work and surf the net for a while but if something comes up I might head over earlier.

BTW, I have to be home by 9PM to catch 24.
Pages: 1 2