FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Advice Please, Is This Guy Legit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

he is not a reputable guy or does he even have a shop it just something he does on the side more for him or friends

i know of about 4 or so locals that he has screwed out of money - one was for a body kit or side skirts
-another was for work on his car had the car fixed but never paid the guy
-he also stole the registration of his ex gf car and put it in his name then sold it she took him to court over that she won

it might sound like a good deal but there a good chance he will vanish after he takes your money .......
jon96lx,Mar 28 2009, 10:03 AM Wrote:DO NOT BUY FROM HIM   

he is not a reputable guy or does he even have a shop it just something he does on the side more for him or friends

i know of about 4 or so locals that he has screwed out of money  - one was for a body kit or side skirts 
-another was for work on his car had the car fixed but never paid the guy
-he also stole the registration of his ex gf car and put it in his name then sold it  she took him to court over that  she won

it might sound like a good deal but there a good chance he will vanish after he takes your money .......
[right][snapback]283684[/snapback][/right]

I have dug up some of his personal info on him and it does look fishy too. I doubt i'll be ordering from him.
Pages: 1 2