FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB Stock front struts / rear springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a stock 2000 SE sedan.

Spring broken on front strut and on rear.
(Is this typical of Ford quality? *yikes*)

Located in the Belleville, ON area.
i have rear stock springs off an 07, same from 00-07 in the rear and had under 15k when removed
(07-03-2010, 03:11 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]i have rear stock springs off an 07, same from 00-07 in the rear and had under 15k when removed

I have stock front springs and struts off my 07 wagon ... just 20k on them - they are a bit stiffer than sedan or hatch ... something similar to SVT spec.
I have a full SVT suspension set up for sale. It will lower your car just a wee bit and ride wayyyy better
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=18049
Buy Sonic's set. I'm running that on my 2000 sedan, and no looking back.

As for typical Ford quality on the springs, what do you expect from a 10 year old car? I had both rears broken on mine...
(07-03-2010, 01:20 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a stock 2000 SE sedan.

Spring broken on front strut and on rear.
(Is this typical of Ford quality? *yikes*)

Located in the Belleville, ON area.

not to be a dick and under cut any one but i have stock 2000 zx3 springs and stock 2002 svt springs both will work on you car

make me an offer i live in bancroft and can deliver to belleville
I have a full set of springs, shocks and struts from an 05, only ~25,000km on them.
i have a set of shocks that you can have for free, but I live pretty far from you.
I have struts and springs pm me
And let the under cutting begin... LOL
(07-04-2010, 02:05 PM)reldridge Wrote: [ -> ]Buy Sonic's set. I'm running that on my 2000 sedan, and no looking back.

As for typical Ford quality on the springs, what do you expect from a 10 year old car? I had both rears broken on mine...
I've owned cars from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's.
Never had a problem with a spring, shock, ball-joint, strut, torsion-bar, etc.

Nothing comes apart after putting heat and an impact on them. This is going to be one mother of an ordeal.