FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Duratec fswerks turbo kit $1500us!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a great deal if someone doesn't mind driving to Indianapolis.
http://www.502streetscene.net/forum/show...?p=2938832

Wish I had $1500 and some cash for gas, I'd drive down and pick this up for sure, Angry
Why go pick it up? UPS it to Niagara Falls NY for $25 and pick it up in 3 hours round trip.
It's not the shipping/driving I was concerned about lol.
If I had the money to spend I'd be installing it next weekend.
(07-05-2010, 12:54 PM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the shipping/driving I was concerned about lol.
If I had the money to spend I'd be installing it next weekend.

Was just the point, that Indianapolis is nearly a 9 hour drive. 9hours x 2= 18 hours driving x $8/hour gas = $144 + $50 tolls and food = $194 minimum to pick it up in Indiana. Picking it up in NY would be about $60 for gas and the shipping and you're not putting 1700 km on your car and driving for nearly a day.
some1 has to be smart enuff to eat this up... come on people!!!

mind you i got stage 2 for 2,000$ with upgraded parts :p including shipping hehe
(07-05-2010, 11:30 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]some1 has to be smart enuff to eat this up... come on people!!!

mind you i got stage 2 for 2,000$ with upgraded parts :p including shipping hehe

I would if I wasn't replacing the car. $1500 buys me Brembos on the new one. Tongue
screw a new car.... lol 1500 wont go far in car payments