FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2000 sedan part out aftermarket and stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its time to let go of the car so I'm parting out email me for anything you need.. levecj@hotmail.com

2 10" 1200 watt xplods in box with 2500 watt amp
comes with wiring sounds and works great asking $400

17" rims sprayed black they do have curb rash I bought them that way and it dosen't effect the shape of the rim they come with 215/45/r17 2 tires are brand new maxis and other 2 are about 40% tread asking $300 obo

Projector headlights with wiring $80

Altenza tail lights small chip in corner of 1 light they have been tinted but can be easilly removed $40

Aftermarket guage cluster lights up blue $30

Green streetglow underglow kit needs switch used 1 summer never seen snow $80

All body parts in great shape.
Has a custom interior all plastics have smoke effect graphics

I will send pics upon requests.

Pick up in peterborough area or can deliver small parts to whitby.
All parts are first come first serve. Need the cash to purches another car.
Photo's of the headlights please.
(07-06-2010, 10:13 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Photo's of the headlights please.

send your email address
pics of stereo, the 2 subs and amp, @ mystake@gmail.com please
add info about the brakes to that email, thanks!
Your car was black right? If you can put together an awsome price for front bumper, passenger fender and possibly grill lol I might be interested depedning if I can close a deal for a smashed focus im looking into.
(07-07-2010, 01:06 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Your car was black right? If you can put together an awsome price for front bumper, passenger fender and possibly grill lol I might be interested depedning if I can close a deal for a smashed focus im looking into.

car is flat black
(07-07-2010, 08:15 AM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2010, 01:06 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Your car was black right? If you can put together an awsome price for front bumper, passenger fender and possibly grill lol I might be interested depedning if I can close a deal for a smashed focus im looking into.

car is flat black

If it's 00-04 and the hood is in excellent condition I might be interested in it - same with the hatch ... if it's got one.
Pics of the wheels please
Can I see your headlights as well? Thanks...
W_U_N_G_U_N@hotmail.com
(07-07-2010, 02:33 PM)LTL0540 Wrote: [ -> ]Pics of the wheels please

email address please
(07-07-2010, 12:41 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2010, 08:15 AM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]

car is flat black

If it's 00-04 and the hood is in excellent condition I might be interested in it - same with the hatch ... if it's got one.

hood is in good shape it has carbon fiber on it. and is a sedan no hatch its trunk
(07-08-2010, 03:49 AM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]hood is in good shape it has carbon fiber on it. and is a sedan no hatch its trunk

pics of the hood please to ken_ken52 @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces before and after the @) - I particularly want to see that there is no pitting along the front edge - thanks.
still waiting
(07-10-2010, 02:16 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]still waiting

sorry my girlfriend went to the garage where my car is to take pics but her camera died i'm going there tonight
(07-10-2010, 03:48 AM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010, 02:16 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]still waiting

sorry my girlfriend went to the garage where my car is to take pics but her camera died i'm going there tonight

ive been thinking... throw in some pictures of your rims too
these parts need to go make me offers
Projector headlights with wiring $80

pics please, if you still have them

Never got a price from yaa.
(07-27-2010, 12:21 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]

Never got a price from yaa.

make me an offer