FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: "fusionator" On The Street!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, after a "minor" screw up with my stock rubber, the Fusionator hit the streets today. Still needs minor exterior cleanup... Like getting rid of those fawking Mustang ponies for the SVT ones I asked for.... I already had one person ask me if it was a 4 door Mustang.

Next comes the mechanical stuff, but for now here are the exterior shots, enjoy:

[Image: DSC01188.jpg]

[Image: DSC01190.jpg]

[Image: DSC01192.jpg]

[Image: DSC01185.jpg]

NefCanuck
I think it looks good.....very different from every other Fusion out there.
What svt rims are you talking about? Photo?
Is that aftermarket front lip?

CH Republic sticker looks kinda out of place......
What I actually ordered was those rims but with SVT centre caps in place of the prancing pony that comes standard with 'em, so I have to poke at Dixie Ford parts to see about what happened.

As to the CH, that stays regardless of any other work, gotta honour the heritage y'know :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 21 2009, 04:51 PM Wrote:What I actually ordered was those rims but with SVT centre caps in place of the prancing pony that comes standard with 'em, so I have to poke at Dixie Ford parts to see about what happened.

As to the CH, that stays regardless of any other work, gotta honour the heritage y'know :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]283165[/snapback][/right]

I know....but its one big ass sticker!
too much chrome and maple leafs plate surround.

other than that it looks great.
Wow Nef your car turned out great, it looks very upscale with the tan leather. As for the chrome, to each his own, I think it look great.
It looks great Daniel. I bet your happy to have it back. So its in for the drop this week? I will post up a meet so you can show off "The Fusionator"
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 21 2009, 06:02 PM Wrote:It looks great Daniel. I bet your happy to have it back. So its in for the drop this week? I will post up a meet so you can show off "The Fusionator"
[right][snapback]283170[/snapback][/right]

Two thumbs up - looks excellent - even with the chrome.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 21 2009, 06:02 PM Wrote:It looks great Daniel. I bet your happy to have it back. So its in for the drop this week? I will post up a meet so you can show off "The Fusionator"

No drop at this point (all I'll have left for cash for this year is a light tint all the way around)

Other issue is a drop that's too severe may end up causing issues at the condo because of the steep angles going in & out :ph34r:

NefCanuck
ZTWsquared,Mar 21 2009, 06:36 PM Wrote:

Two thumbs up - looks excellent - even with the chrome.
[right][snapback]283173[/snapback][/right]

I was surprised, I think the polished lip of the rim makes it look more balanced when its on the car. Still thinking about deleting/changing the massive chromage in the front end though...

Had to laugh though... I was at a car wash today and ahead of me in line was a Mustang GT with the same style rims in silver, at one point we had to both get out of our cars and he looked back at mine and just did the "bwah"? look :lol:

NefCanuck
FocusGuy7476,Mar 21 2009, 05:40 PM Wrote:too much chrome and maple leafs plate surround.

other than that it looks great.
[right][snapback]283168[/snapback][/right]

:lol: dude I bleed blue & while (Though after the last few years I'm surprised I haven't bled out :P)

Still, I'll be there at the last game of the season on April 11 up in the cheap disabled seats :lol:

NefCanuck
FocusGuy7476,Mar 21 2009, 06:40 PM Wrote:maple leafs plate surround.

I think that has followed his cars around actually... along with the sticker to represent. :D

And it looks great Dan! I can't wait to get my EAP's back on now!
Wicked job Daniel! Yeah, it'll "clean up" nicely once the SVT centre caps are on there. It doesn't look bad with the Mustang wheels, just "odd" IMO.

Makes me want to get started on the Escape now, dammit. :lol:
euro_zx5,Mar 22 2009, 07:38 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Mar 21 2009, 06:40 PM Wrote:maple leafs plate surround.

I think that has followed his cars around actually... along with the sticker to represent. :D

And it looks great Dan! I can't wait to get my EAP's back on now!
[right][snapback]283179[/snapback][/right]

Yup, I originally had a white Maple Leafs surround that someone gave me for Christmas years ago but thatt got replaced with a year by the black one that's gone through three cars now (Olds to Focus to Fusion)

The CH sticker is the last of a batch that I grabbed from a Ford dealer while in Switzerland in '03 (In fact those were the last that dealer had as they were no longer being given away at that point but being sold for profit in stores)

Being at that Ford dealer was weird, seeing Explorers with yellow turn signal lamps was just bizzare :blink:

NefCanuck
Looks good Neffer.

Very similar to a car I own. :o :lol:

Without the Lincoln.
meford4u,Mar 22 2009, 10:32 AM Wrote:Looks good Neffer.

Very similar to a car I own. :o  :lol:

Without the Lincoln.
[right][snapback]283189[/snapback][/right]

...and without the high end sound & NAV, but I have SYNC in mine so as far as I'm concerned, I win :D

Once the mechanical upgrades get installed I'm betting that I would at least hang around with your car for a while longer before you blew me off too :P :lol: The Zephyr had I think around 30HP over a Fusion or so? :unsure:

NefCanuck
Car looks great man, I do wish you had gone with an 18" though. But still eye catching.
The ride looks good!!!!!
The Bullit wheels look good on there, I like the chrome too.
LMAO 4 door stang some people I don't know. The SVT caps will looks pretty sharp, I really like the Lip makes teh front end a lil more aggresive. As for the Sticker on the back I would have chosen a different spot for it looks werid in the middle. I would have thrown it in one of the corners or on the bumper
Pages: 1 2