FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: decided to buy another focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the motor died in my 2000 I was considering going to a honda but instead just bought a 2007 ses 5 door hatch fully loaded
Very nice! moar powah then your SPI!!!

Congratz on the new purchase!!!
Nice man. I did the same thing. So when you gonna go turbo?
(07-11-2010, 12:31 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man. I did the same thing. So when you gonna go turbo?

I don't think I'm going to do anything with the engine I'm going to tint the windows add a wing and maybe HID's
Congrats on the new ride, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. The duratecs are a pretty solid engine.
(07-11-2010, 12:57 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new ride, i'm sure you'll enjoy it. The duratecs are a pretty solid engine.

Thats what I hear but I can't complain about my old spi 345,000kms and had only 1 engine problem
(07-11-2010, 12:54 PM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 12:31 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man. I did the same thing. So when you gonna go turbo?

I don't think I'm going to do anything with the engine I'm going to tint the windows add a wing and maybe HID's

Make sure you get hi/lo's or projectors!!! Big Grin
(07-12-2010, 01:28 AM)Scourge Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 12:54 PM)blue_light Wrote: [ -> ]

Make sure you get hi/lo's or projectors!!! Big Grin

will do
Picked up the new car tuesday night and liking it..