FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Been trying to get on here for ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey my name is Mike, I've actually been trying to get on here for a few years (with some help from Dru, ZX3_2NV). I'm glad to be finally part of something local and hope I can get out to some get togethers and meet some other people on here.

I have a white '01 wagon (SPI for now) with Gold EAP's, Eibach/H&R suspension, carbon hood and it did have Dru's old Roush bumper on it for awhile (regretfully sold). I had given up on the old girl for awhile but I'm bringing here back to life in the next little while, and hopefully by winter as long as I can find something she will live with an SVT heart, (my goal is a supercharged svt heart).
sweet another wagon about time

welcome
Welcome to the FC. Masiv Mondays are the place to be. There is/was a meet tonight which I had to back out of. But we meet again in 2 weeks. Hope to see you out at Dixie and Aimco in a couple weeks.
Here is a pic of the car when it had the bumper on it still. not sure 100% where I'm going to go with the styling next but we'll see.

[Image: CopyofPicture762-1.jpg]

P.S. thanks for the welcomes
You car looks sick. Nice work man. Nice addition to the FC Crew.
Great guy, Actually almost picked up my Focus before I parted it out as well. He also does air brushing if anyones interested I've seen his work and its top notch. Welcome to the site its about time lol
Thanks again guys, and thanks for the kind words Dru. How you enjoying that bike, or should I even ask. By the way my bikes will be completely for sale in the next little while if you know anyone else looking. Gotta fund the SVT heart transplant, which also means I'll have to find something for the wife to drive that's automatic again.
I see what paint sceme did you go with for it, Post up pics. Im loving the bike 2 bad ur gonna get rid of your's.