FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The European Street Edition Part Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, So I've had the chance to start taking off / swap some parts here and there from my new bone Stock '02 ZX3, and Salvageable parts from my '01 Street Edition sedan. So far this is what I have to post, I'll add pictures when I can, so please check back from time to time as I'm taking my time taking it all appart durring the weekends. I'd perfer not to ship these items, as some are too big / costly to ship also all parts will fit all focus models from 2000 - 2004 unless otherwise stated.

Complete Xenon Body Kit for the 2000 - 2004 Sedan only comes with One front lip and it's in perfect shape, never mounted - make a reasonable offer

[Image: _MG_3785.jpg]

ZX3/Street Edition Side Skirts ~ $50 a pair (pending sale)
Stock Zetec Air intake and snokel - $20
Complete air vents from the dash (very poorly painted in silver) - free
Upper Odo bezel (painted poorly in silver) - free
Complete Street Edition Interior Seats (seats without the rear headrests) shows some signs of age- $100
Stock Headlight switch w/ foglight function - $10
Stock OEM rear bumper for a sedan in yellow - $40
OEM European Sedan Tail lights with Light boards and bulbs + spares bulbs $200 (these are rare in Canada & in good condition with one tab broken when I got them, Ideally you should have the 3 stage tail lights in your sedan if you wire them up yourself) these will fit all sedan models from 2000 - 2004 or 2005 -2007 if you change the trunk lid on your focus.
[Image: 000_0286.jpg]
with the foglights ON, wired & working correctly
[Image: RearFog2.jpg]
Will you be parting the euro front bumper, I think it was your car I saw that on.
(07-12-2010, 04:57 PM)cagedcbr Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be parting the euro front bumper, I think it was your car I saw that on.

Um no, and if it was salvagable I'd be keeping it, if you know my car and me then you'd know about This Link on what happened to the car, and it has pics on the damages to it.

Also if you looking for that bumper Call these guys here and ask for the 2002+ facelift bumper.
Any chance you have a rear Euro bumper up for sale?
(07-13-2010, 12:39 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you have a rear Euro bumper up for sale?

No, never had one, but if I did it would have been for a Saloon / Sedan, but thanks for reminding me as the one on my car is in good shape still.
Well I just registered here a few days ago so I had no idea about the current state of your car, too bad. Do you still have the bumper anyway, I've seen and fixed much worse than that, if you do have it I would still be interested at least to take a closer look.
(07-13-2010, 04:27 AM)cagedcbr Wrote: [ -> ]Well I just registered here a few days ago so I had no idea about the current state of your car, too bad. Do you still have the bumper anyway, I've seen and fixed much worse than that, if you do have it I would still be interested at least to take a closer look.

it's not worth fixing, and thats what my dad told me, it's off the car now, and in 2 pieces.
pm'ed
+ pic's of the seats
michaelwillison@hotmail.com
(07-13-2010, 06:25 AM)willcann Wrote: [ -> ]pm'ed
+ pic's of the seats
michaelwillison@hotmail.com

replied

Sorry about the bad pic, but yeah ther the black seats with the diamond pattern, the 4 door version is rare, but common in 2002 for ZX3's and the ZX3 version will fit in all model of the Focus but the sedan without modifying the rear 60/40 split.

[Image: IMG00083-20100712-1851.jpg]
if there's been no takers for the seats i'll take them off your hands!!

I was hoping for rear headrests..... but i'm starting to dig the no rear headrests in the 2000 Big Grin

edit: i'll take the matched set.... and Kona can have my rear bench from my 2000?
yeah if you can get them out of your car gord it's all good. I have to set up a time to meet up with my dad but this weekend might be possible.
(07-16-2010, 07:28 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]edit: and Kona can have my rear bench from my 2000?

are you saying you can give it for me at no charge? lol
(07-16-2010, 11:23 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2010, 07:28 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]edit: and Kona can have my rear bench from my 2000?

are you saying you can give it for me at no charge? lol

yeah no charge if you want to pick it up.....

i'm home tomorrow all day (friday) and saturday and sunday
oh well, SL8RZZX3 changed his mind but i still need to borrow, sent you pm again Frost__2001
(07-18-2010, 10:25 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]oh well, SL8RZZX3 changed his mind but i still need to borrow, sent you pm again Frost__2001

replyed Smile
do you still have the zx3 seats? if so pm me

thanks
(08-09-2010, 09:23 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]do you still have the zx3 seats? if so pm me

thanks

no not the complete version anymore, plus I have to put the stock ones back into the car to kill the airbag light and seatbelt warning light... Rolleyes

but I do have the ones in the car now, but give me a week to get back to you about those.
(08-09-2010, 09:23 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]do you still have the zx3 seats? if so pm me

thanks

yeas I have a pair of zx3 seats with side air bags, in black with the tweed pattern in cloth, they are in good shape but need a good cleaning, if your still interested I'll take a photo of them. $150 as they are in fair shape with the side air bags in them.