FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: front endlinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Well I'm going back to the dealer on Thursday to get the front check out. I'm sure it's the front end links, again. This will be the fourth time to be changed. Now as I will be out of my 36/60 come the end of August what is everyone else doing with their front end links. This is on a 2007 ZX5.

DRyanC
get MOOG ones. Install yourself. Not that hard.
^^^ What he said. They last at least twice as long as the stockers, if you keep them lubed up (they have grease fittings).
+2 for MOOG, they are a much more solid piece and beefier to boot
yeah get the MOOG! i wonder if someone can get a group buy on those LOL i need 2 sets too
im also in the market for these leme know if a group buy is avail
Same here. They need to be ubber tight or they go to s**t.
I'd be in too. So long as shipping them isn't crazy!
ya id be down, im at 100k and ill likely need some fronts soon as im still on stockers. no noise tho from mine, ive been lucky.
i'd jump in on a group buy as well.

but on my 07 the endlinks are mint.Huh
OK i've talked to one of my local performance shops i deal with and he said he could do a group buy on these......

if we can get 10 pair (20 as they're NOT sold in pairs) @ $30 each + tax (each side, so $60 a pair +tax)

and he could have them next day, so we could maybe set up a mini FC meet out here in Durham?
Last time i talked to chad (tetra) he paid $60 for them as well, and that wasn't a group buy lol.
(07-15-2010, 04:12 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]Last time i talked to chad (tetra) he paid $60 for them as well, and that wasn't a group buy lol.

i remember getting them alot cheaper before too

i just called Part Source and the complete bitch on the phone quoted me $51.xx each and wanted to sell me TRW for $23.98
(07-15-2010, 04:22 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2010, 04:12 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]Last time i talked to chad (tetra) he paid $60 for them as well, and that wasn't a group buy lol.

i remember getting them alot cheaper before too

i just called Part Source and the complete bitch on the phone quoted me $51.xx each and wanted to sell me TRW for $23.98

Let me see what I can get them for ... maybe include it with the Brake Group Buy.
Advance Autoparts (in the US) where I get them sells them for $27 US each. Rock Auto has them for $20.79 a piece, plus shipping.

I've always sourced them from the US, since they are terribly over priced locally.
I'd be down for another set... my car loves those. lmao
partsource quoted me $32.xx a pop for moog and 23.xx for TRW. i got them to show me the TRW and they look just as beefy as the moog ones, grease fittings and lifetime warranty aswell.
(07-15-2010, 06:10 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]partsource quoted me $32.xx a pop for moog and 23.xx for TRW. i got them to show me the TRW and they look just as beefy as the moog ones, grease fittings and lifetime warranty aswell.

Yeah the first guy i talked to at PartSource told me the TRW are actually made by MOOG, but i didn't want to post that with out actually seeing them Cool
ya they look like a decent piece, however i can also see what my buddy at Guelph auto parts can do for me. he can likely hook us up with employee price on them if we buy enough.
I was looking around the Moog End Links the other day, a local shop in Ottawa can get them for $29 + tax. Might able to work out a better price if more sets were involved.