FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Civbaru for sale!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a hoot that would be!
I guess you can get your AWD and your ricer cred at the same time now.
car is sold already. He was only asking for what he put in, not inlcuding his labour. I think it would have been a great fun winter beater.
I can't read french, did that say it was not certified? I would expect that to be a problem.
certs are NEVER a problem Tongue

man thats cheap for a unique ride like that...
(07-16-2010, 11:44 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]certs are NEVER a problem Tongue

man thats cheap for a unique ride like that...

My local garage is busting my balls over everything possible. They want at least $800 to fix it using used parts.
100 bucks is what I know guys pay sight unseen.
(07-18-2010, 12:26 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]100 bucks is what I know guys pay sight unseen.

My car starts, stops, runs, all lights work, etc.

They didn't like the rotors (which I've since replaced from the scrap yard)...didn't make any difference in stopping power. (Calipers, pads, shoes already replaced) Rear spring is broken deep in the pocket of the rear control arm. Front struts are sagging. I wanted to upgrade, not replace with stock, but now my hand is forced and am looking at the cheapest solution.
Are we speaking of this civbaru?
How much did it go for? Stage 2 it and would be stupid fun.

Puppet If you haven't noticed yet but Imprezas are new Civics. Ricers can afford them now a days.
Yaa how much did it go 4? I remember seeing the build thread quite unique ride.
i dont care what anybody says, but thats one hell of an accomplishment, although the "new" body didnt quit flow with the chassis. but still. and for $5500 cad total cost!
(07-19-2010, 01:45 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Puppet If you haven't noticed yet but Imprezas are new Civics. Ricers can afford them now a days.
QFT.

Funny, we were all thinking that when you bought yours. Big Grin

j/k LOL
(07-20-2010, 07:30 AM)OAC_Sparky Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2010, 01:45 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]Puppet If you haven't noticed yet but Imprezas are new Civics. Ricers can afford them now a days.
QFT.

Funny, we were all thinking that when you bought yours. Big Grin

j/k LOL

I was talking more about year 2002-2003 that can be find for $9k and less........I payed cash for my 2006 model 2 years ago....ricers can't afford that.

Oh and ricers don't go to the track Smile
Don't get all defensive I'm just busting yer balls. Big Grin
spark u hit a nerve LOLTongue
<Gone to buy Altezza tails>
(07-20-2010, 12:32 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]<Gone to buy Altezza tails>

fawk awf

[Image: IMG_0119.jpg]
Smile

As cool as that project is, it probably rattles like crazy and probably isnt to safe if you crashed it.
^^Lol i know what you mean.
Did a straight swap with '05 tails. Looks gazillion times better.