FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hamilton Meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
see you guys tonight
I'm out for tonight. Next time perhaps.
i was planning on making an appearance however I came into a job today that requires me to be there tomorrow at 5:30am... (golf course maintenance)
I'll see you guys tonight as well. I don't know where the best place to meet in that parking lot though... It's pretty big... lol. I'm sure any spot will do though.
well homedepot closes at 9 i think there is a spot kinda out of the way by i think its a beauty shop or a glasses store and the vacant giant store beside indigo, go in there perhaps..or look for the rest of the foci lol
Good call. I think it's called "Tag". That's probably the best spot out of the way. It's in the back right corner for those unfamiliar.

See you guys tonight.
yea that place lmao
well im out.... stupid focus cant keep an alternator in it no matter how hard i try
Get a custom built one. they cant rebuild the regulator but they can upgrade the other parts. you will need a case from a F-150 Alternator though lol.

Mine was about $500 installed and built.
I'll be there early around 615, see ya's there.
why so early were not going till 7 lol
Good job you guys - it was great - I enjoyed it.

Here is pic.

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/...1279747097
Nice to meet everyone, sorry I couldn't stick around.
Wow nice meet guys. I wish i could have went I was just tired and about 70 KM east of it.
nice meet, ill try to make it next time around when my alternator isnt such a bish
nice meet guys!!!!

kinda wish I made it out Sad
How does August 3rd sound for the next Hamilton Meet?
august 3rd is a good date to shoot for. i'm in.
Ill come terrorize next time Tongue I have to check these forums more regularely....this meet is 10 mins from my house
I'm going to start a new thread for the 3rd.
Pages: 1 2