FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS: Volant intake w? snorkel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i want to sell my complete Volant intake with the optional snorkel and comes with all hose clamps, silicon couplers and nuts/washers. bought it last winter, was not installed until 2-3 months ago, now i have a SVT intake i dont need it anymore. Prefer local but Will ship at buyers expense.

Price: $250 CAD
Email: atrock@live.ca

[img][Image: intake009.jpg][/img]
Would you be interested in trading for a race header?

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthr...?tid=18142
^ like a 4-2-1 or 4-1? im not sure, i could but i would end up buying the rest to complete the exhaust.
(07-20-2010, 09:50 AM)mildc3 Wrote: [ -> ]^ like a 4-2-1 or 4-1? im not sure, i could but i would end up buying the rest to complete the exhaust.

4-2-1 pics in the link

and that's half the fun!! nothing wrong with doing the full exhaust!! and you guys don't have emissions testing out there!!!!
id leave that Volant (+ram air) over SVT set up
There's no emission's testing in northern Ontario either. That's why Bell Canada has their vehicles all registered there.
(07-20-2010, 12:10 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]id leave that Volant (+ram air) over SVT set up

when i bought it i thought id have the header, exhaust and tune BUT things came up and im abandoning the mods. for now at least. this would be perfect for anyone tuning their foci's.
No offense, but you need 100 posts to post up for sale items.
very true how did this squeak thru.