FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Latest Stunt Driving Charges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Tuesday, July 20, 2010, at 6:44 a.m., police responded to a call for a collision at 1026 Kennedy Road.

It is alleged that:

- a burgundy Jaguar and a black Cadilac were travelling south on Kennedy Road, north of Lawrence Avenue East,

- the two vehicles came into contact causing both drivers to lose control,

- the Jaguar struck a pole, crossed a lawn, struck one house and two parked cars and then a second house.

The 53-year-old woman driver of the Jaguar and the 39-year-old man driver of the Cadilac have both been charged with:

1) Stunt – Race a motor vehicle,
2) Careless Driving.
Lol suits them well.

p.s. How was your GTA cruise? One guy told me he went this Monday and some dude smashed up NSX in the first 10min. retArd
lol yaa, I tried 2 pm you on here but didn't go thru and sent u a pm on ff a while back.
I tried sending you a PM as well. Didn't go through. This site update kinda sucks IMO.

Got your message on FF. Yes I had the same issues, wish he mentioned all that in that contract that we signed at the start. Like wtf is it with de-tuning?
P.S. tell me about that NSX crash if you were there.
(07-22-2010, 12:00 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I tried sending you a PM as well. Didn't go through. This site update kinda sucks IMO.

Got your message on FF. Yes I had the same issues, wish he mentioned all that in that contract that we signed at the start. Like wtf is it with de-tuning?
P.S. tell me about that NSX crash if you were there.

Sorry to take this further off topic.. can you guys try sending each other a PM again. I should have all the PM issues sorted out now, and we shouldn't be experiencing any further issues.

If you have problems with the PM system, please e-mail me at stephen.prokopchuk@sympatico.ca.

Unfortunately we had to change software if this site was to survive -- and most of the issues we've had have been due to the migration.. please stick with it a bit longer until I can sort out the remaining kinks.
Got this msg again.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

NikiterZTS has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.
(07-23-2010, 04:08 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Got this msg again.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

NikiterZTS has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.

Can you retry again?

I was able to send him a PM.