FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally pics of my Focus Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you know or could of guessed My fav colour for vehicles is Blue, followed close by White. When I found out a friend of mine was upgrading to a liter bike this spring I rang him up and put an offer on his 07 BLUE GSXR 600. He had some parts kicking around and we worked out a deal. So hear is my Focus Replacement Blue and Carbon Fiber just like my Old Focus.

ZX3 2NV
[Image: picture.php?albumid=94&pictureid=360]

The New Toy with it's brand new custom sticker
[Image: gixxer.jpg]

1st Official Day of Riding, GTAMC Test and Tune Day 12.90 @ 122mph Yes thats already faster than I drove the Focus, No Tranny Problems here.
[Image: img2428t.jpg]

Some Close Ups
[Image: imgp0045.jpg]

[Image: imgp0048p.jpg]

[Image: imgp0043g.jpg]

[Image: imgp0046t.jpg]
nice man, love the CF.

Wish I could own a bike, you guys would be attending my funeral a week later if I ever did buy one. Sad

Looking to buy one for my wife tho.

we should race sometime. Smile
nice bike man... I'd get one if I could stop falling off my mountainbike...
Nice knowin' ya.

My heart stops just thinking about dragging one of those.
Pretty bike but man 122MPH on one of those things gives a new meaning to the term "crotch rocket" :S

NefCanuck
Good lookin bike Dru.
(07-22-2010, 07:55 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty bike but man 122MPH on one of those things gives a new meaning to the term "crotch rocket" :S

NefCanuck

lol i bet it almost dose 122mph in first gear.

and i bet it tops out around 200mph
(07-22-2010, 02:10 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Nice knowin' ya.

My heart stops just thinking about dragging one of those.

Thought the same thing... but I too love the cf! Big Grin
wow luv it
Thanks for all the love lol My heart was pounding a million times a Min when I was staging it for the 1st time. But Man what a rush and I didn't even launch it, just roll out and twist the wrist and hold on. As for gear ratios 2nd gear tops out just after 1/8 mile and then it's all 3rd gear from there. It is deffenetly a rocket on the track on the street I'm alot calmer I'll strech a gear here or there but im nor rippin thru them like I do at the track. I'll prob be testin it at Canadian street car nationals see if I can get below a 12.50. The bike stock is capeable of a 11.3 pass with a pro driver launching the hell out of it.
Such a sick buy Drew. Very nice pick up.
Last week I went to Vegas and rented Ninja 650R but it's nothing compare to your bike. Oh and plus it sucked riding it in +45C desert weather lol.
You know... the faster you go the better balance you'll have. Maybe the mountain bike just isn't fast enough?