FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brampton Meet Feeler.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brampton Meet Feeler.
So I was wondering if anyone was willing to meet up in B-Town...

It would Probably be on a Sunday or Thursday on the opposite week from Masiv Monday.
Time:
7 ish.
New Above Ground Parking Lot (Lowered, 1/2 Friendly lol Just take it slowly on the ramps)
3RD Level

There is a Tims in the mall area if you need it lol.
You get a great view, you can really here the sound of your car there and we are up high enough for no one to bother us.

So post and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
John
Count me out buddy. And its spelt Masiv
id be down for a parking garage meet. we can take video when it gets dark of my car shooting flames Tongue
Good old shootin flames, you do know ur running rich
^ ofcourse i am when i bounce off a rev limiter after turning the car on LOL
I'm in for sure
This is what the lot looks like. Great place and the security doesn't even bother you. A buddy and mine just hung out chit chatting about crap for a good while and no one bothered us.
So I think I will set it up for next Sunday.

Plus i did a fair size Burnout too in the first pic lol
i may be in
(07-26-2010, 01:28 PM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what the lot looks like. Great place and the security doesn't even bother you. A buddy and mine just hung out chit chatting about crap for a good while and no one bothered us.

looks like a 1 wheel peel 2 me lol.
(07-27-2010, 12:04 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2010, 01:28 PM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]This is what the lot looks like. Great place and the security doesn't even bother you. A buddy and mine just hung out chit chatting about crap for a good while and no one bothered us.

looks like a 1 wheel peel 2 me lol.

Just to the right is a turn that I couldn't get grip on lol so ya One wheely
arround what time?
7 ish, i'll post a thread up tonight.
sounds good..