FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2004 ZX3 exhaust needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I've got a rusting aftermarket exhaust on my 2004 ZX3, looking for a cheap replacement (OEM or aftermarket) as the car may be up for sale soon. Located in BC, btw....

Thanks
still looking? if you want a stock exhaust, I'll be replacing mine soon...

(07-24-2010, 04:36 PM)Corrugated Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I've got a rusting aftermarket exhaust on my 2004 ZX3, looking for a cheap replacement (OEM or aftermarket) as the car may be up for sale soon. Located in BC, btw....

Thanks
You should try http://www.focusbc.net. I used to have a log-on for there but I can't remember it anymore. Good luck with your quest.
i have one off of a 2000 zx3, should fit, had to cut the tail section off to remove it from the focus, but 2 claps and a piece of pipe should fix it.

Thanks
All's good for now, had the exhaust shop do a repair. Car is advertised for sale now, anyone interested?

Thanks

(08-24-2010, 12:33 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i have one off of a 2000 zx3, should fit, had to cut the tail section off to remove it from the focus, but 2 claps and a piece of pipe should fix it.

Thanks