FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hardcore's ZX3 Up for sale again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks like it to me but double the price tag.

"Supercharged SVT"

Sounds like a kid alot of errors way worse than my forum lingo lol

hey all up for sale is my 2001 svt focus....( actually a stupidly built zx3...shhh), VORTECH superchager, mailto:K@N filter, focus sport valve cover, focus sport high performance plugs and wires, KENT cams and cam gears, comps valvetrain, cosworth cylinder head or SVT head thats been machined out for better flow. the SVT head was cosworth designed...super cool by the way. SVT or ford racing really...4-2-1 performance header...thats been header rapped..custom focus sport high flow exhaust...like maganflow...but galvinized instead of stainless, two and quarter inch. full SVT interior swap! leather trimed seats with the red cloth insert...SVT gauges..stainless diamond plate floor mats.. 5 speed tranny manual.... centerforce clutch and flywheel..the 6 speed getreg tanny that the SVT came with..I have one ,and im keeping it..for a different project, so dont ask. the car makes 193whp on 91 octane and around 225 crank power... tuned by dasilva racing.....the power to weight is simply retared..its not slow! the best part is its 42 bucks to fill from empty with premium 91 lmao..and does 450 to a tank. im not looking at trades at all if you ask i just wont reply...email guys please! mailtoConfusedllabon51@hotmail.com .

the body kit is actually a focus RS body kit that was imported from the UK.its really the only one ive ever seen in the entire GTA or anywhere for that matter. the headlights are....something...there ok i guess...came with the car. the rims are KONIG rims or whatever...rapped in agressive FALKEN race tires...sick tread...the suspension is all ford racing and is very very good.this car as no body roll what so ever,,,on ramps are a blast!! thanks boys! Im located in burlington...i work for SUMMIT ford in woodbridge during the day...the car can be seen there on occasion if you live in toronto...better to drive up there. highway 27...right near the 407...
that kid doesn't really know what he's got there... sad...
wow, hes like a hyper 16 yr old that forgot their ridlin LOL

not to mention doesnt even know what hes talking about for pretty well the whole car LOL
WOW i'm gonna have to email this to Hardk0re LMAO

this "kid" has no clue what is in this car, well and what isn't in the car LOL
Some winning lines

cosworth cylinder head or SVT head

"VORTECH superchager, mailto:K@N filter," Mailto wtf did he copy this from somewhere?

and the best line in the whole thing.

5 speed tranny manual.... centerforce clutch and flywheel..the 6 speed getreg tanny that the SVT came with.
Best part is the price LMAO the last owner was selling it for $4500 (the guy who bought it off Hardk0re)

and then there is the milage...... it doesn't have only 81,500

BUT my favorite it the 2001 SVT..... no such thing, he might as well be calling it an RS
hardcore should go look at it and get the kid to enplane all his mods lmao
Hey gord, wanna just hit that guy up for a good laugh..hahaha really ask him some serious questions about the car....cosworth head, ford racing suspension, centerforce clutch, konig rims, actual RS body kit? WTF!

If it really made 193whp it would have needed to have more work done to it than I left it or its got a real good tune, or bad tune thats going to pop the stock internals, as its running 3-4psi less than I had when I dynoed 201whp with FS tune, IIRC I made only 190 something with the Dasilva tune, he may have found the dyno sheet somewhere in the car.
lol quite the ad, also last i remember summit ford is located in mississauga not woodbridge lol.
I know why he dosen't know what he is talking about. See the air cooled bus in the driveway? He just dosen't understand the complexity of what he is dealing with.
(07-27-2010, 11:23 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Hey gord, wanna just hit that guy up for a good laugh..hahaha really ask him some serious questions about the car....cosworth head, ford racing suspension, centerforce clutch, konig rims, actual RS body kit? WTF!

If it really made 193whp it would have needed to have more work done to it than I left it or its got a real good tune, or bad tune thats going to pop the stock internals, as its running 3-4psi less than I had when I dynoed 201whp with FS tune, IIRC I made only 190 something with the Dasilva tune, he may have found the dyno sheet somewhere in the car.

Add is filled with so much bullshit lol....guy wants to double his money...I had a HARD time selling it, and so will he at that price.

LOL yeah when you get back let me know we can go have some fun with him, as i think this has to be the next owner not the guy you sold it to
i'm pretty sure he's no the same guy...the guy that I sold it to wasn't a loser kid on ridalin Tongue
(07-27-2010, 12:09 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]i'm pretty sure he's no the same guy...the guy that I sold it to wasn't a loser kid on ridalin Tongue

yeah kinda what i said lol
(07-27-2010, 11:52 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]lol quite the ad, also last i remember summit ford is located in mississauga not woodbridge lol.

It's actually in Etobicoke but close to Woodbridge it's Near Finch and Hwy 27.
I reported it as a scam...
contacted the kid, asked if he actually wanted to know what was in the car....

"i bought the car from a guy named shaun in downtown toronto....he wrote this s**t down for me, saying this what was in the car...im pretty fucking pissed now...please phone me ASAP!!!!!!!...i have alot of questions and need some help!"
Apparently he is not a kid...dunno wtf is going on the the ad. Spoke to him and he sounded like a normal dude. Said he is changing up the car allot, asked him to join the site, come out to the massive meet.
hahaha...
Lmao Tell him its only worth 3 g's and I'll pick it up Wink
the ad is now gone
to everyone that thought this was hilarious....your all right it was...the add was placed by the cleaning kid at the dealership. Ive personally never used kijiji before...so he posted up. im the new owner of this car...for whats it worth, the previous owner did'nt disclose much, other than what he told me and had written down. I can only really go by what that says. After giving the info to the cleaning kid..he went to work...after speaking with a member today about the car..i checked the add and realized...holy ^%$#....this is rediculous. so its been removed...further more reading this s**t and having you people rip it apart on a internet site is more funny than I can imagine. this is my second focus..my first being a 04 red SVT. the svt is 02-04 so why he put down 01 svt........is beyond me! ill be seeing you guys soon, as ive taken the offer to meet with you guys to help me out. for those who posted about this...I'd like to meet you all. ill keep in touch with the contact ive got that posted about this as well. ill get together with him to meet you guys. Im pretty interested in the thoughts on the car and any help i can get is appreciated. The bumpers and all this s**t is new to me...like I @#%$ing new they were called F2 bumpers...whats the difference who cares. I dont know who develops the supercharger kit...i just know the blower is vortech. Ill see ya guys soon...hopefully I can get some help, and be part of something like you group, because ive heard good things. ill see ya all soon. thank you
Pages: 1 2 3