FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brampton Meet August 1st, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the Brampton Meet will happen.
It's a great little place to hangout and take a view of the city while being outside but shielded from the weather. Well lite and quite.

Everyone is welcome to come. All types of cars and all types of people, just no S#!T Disturbers! It's a family friendly event.

Hope you can make it Big Grin

Location: Brampton - Bramalea City Center New Above Ground Parking Lot Level 3 or 4 (If done construction)

Date: Sunday August 1st, 2010

Time: 7:00PM - Untill Whenever.

Attending
Scorcher000
Nightlite
arpaul15

Maybe
Tiketz
Focusman, Focus
Mystake
[Image: BramptonMeet.jpg]
[Image: ab_2.jpg][Image: ab_1.jpg]
maybe
Im most likely in. Indoor garage= exhaust noise for the soul...and we beat the weatherBig Grin
i think i will have to skip this one. Caribana activities this weekend and i don't think i will/should be able to drive...next time for sure.
im gunna be at my cottage... if only it wasnt this weeked LOL
I have no interest, even though I can see my building in that one pic lol
Well its this Sunday guys, If you can make thats great if not then its no prob to back out because of the long weekend. Just post up and let me know.
Honestly depends one whether I have family stuff that day (or I'm drunk as hell, August 1 is Switzerland's national holiday Tongue)

NefCanuck
So how'd it go?
I have a vid i have to post up but it was fun. My buddy and I just hung out for a bit watching the girls from moxies and some idiots try and climb a wall lol but it was piece... a place to get away.

Hopefully next time some ppl will come out and see for them selves.
Security donesn't even bother us either, they just wave.