FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: GB HID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: box.jpg]
[Image: contents.jpg]

※Note - Actual Package design may vary.

Available in 3 colours ; 3000k, 6000K, & 8000K

All of our HID Conversion Kits come with a One-Year Manufacturer's Warranty with 30 Days Direct Replacement from us.

GB ends on Aug 15th, 2010,

Minimum number of 5 orders will make this GB happen.
These are for Headlights, Fog lights, or both.
please specify the year of your car, what you want them for, next to your handle.

Relay Harness Kit is also available,

Our Regular Price for HIDs - $90(Single) $125(Bi-xenon/motorized).
Don't forget, this is DIGITAL SLIM, not regular one, price is higher than regular.

GB discounted price, Relay Harness is also available for extra $15 (regular price is $20)

5 members - $80(Single)/$115(Bi-xenon/motorized)
5~10 members -$75/$110
10+ members - $70/$105

Please specify your choice of colour and bulb type, and "RH" if you want Relay Harness as well.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

I am picking this up from our distributor, and "I" will take care of warranty 30 days replacement.
If they were the motorized units I would consider it as mine are starting to act strange. I have random outages with mine. Sometimes left, sometimes right, and othertimes both. Nothing a quick off and on dosen't fix though.
oops, sorry..there was mis-communication btw me and my partner(not gay way), it is actually mechanical version which is what shield slide in and out..
bit more expensive though, but still cheaper than others.

EDIT*$5 more.