FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: OG - Checkin' in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's up all? Haven't posted in I think about a year - or so.

What's new with everyone? New forum looks great!

Been busy as hell... running my business full time now.

Still in a Ford - Sold my 09 escape for an 06 F150 FX4 - LOVING it

Any other OG's here still?
03 wowwwww yup ur 1 long term member. When did this site even start up?
Holy s**t batman.

Welcome back lol. Nice to meet you. We are still rocking the Fofo scene hard with our local meets. And its only getting better.
Welcome back, you just reminded me how long I've been hanging around here (I never look at that date anymore, it gets kinda scary after a while)

NefCanuck
Hey focused! long time no see.. how're things?

ZX3_2NV, the site started up back in late 2003 IIRC.
Apr 2003 is the earliest join date I've ever scene
yeah, currently paolo owns the earliest created ID... the original owner of the site's name was registered 7 months later.
(07-30-2010, 06:04 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Apr 2003 is the earliest join date I've ever scene

I'm member #83 and IIRC I joined about a month after the site opened ... so that would make it April 2003 ... so that would make Focused one of the earliest members.
Yeah i joined after i met you at Performance Improvements..... i guess i'm kinda an OG lol

I've got a 2010 v6 Mustang convertible now for a DD, still have the focus and hoping to get it back on the road soon with some poke and stretch
wow blast from the past, we just need paparoach, raine and maybe microbunny to make a re-appearance Smile
I miss paparoach Sad
welcome back, we met at pi last night. your bike is pretty sweet, how was the show at royal?
"BIKE" Ears just perked what kind of bike any pics?
Puppet, you mean im the first of the OG's? wow didn't know.. but thanks, im onoured. I was thinkin bout leaving, but after hearing this, I guess I'll stick around a lot longer now that I am part of FC history in more than one way.
^^^
damn it Puppet!
(07-31-2010, 03:31 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]"BIKE" Ears just perked what kind of bike any pics?

1 off custom bike, not sure really on details but its really cool
ya mon... here's a couple pics of my past and current rides for those that don't know....

My Focus... 2000 ZX3 - TONS of mods from cams to the euro rear etc.. etc..
[Image: focus.jpg]
[Image: focus2.jpg]

Still have my GTi... - which is for sale
[Image: front2web.jpg]

and my Bike - Harley motor and frame.. totally custom.. one of a kind
[Image: bike3.jpg]
[Image: bike2.jpg]
[Image: bike1.jpg]

Good to see a lot of familiar faces still here!!! When are the meets? I'd come out to say hi
Love that choppah!
Meets are in misisauga at dixie and aimco every other monday

I've seen your gti before kicking around as well once or twice
wasssssup glad all is going wellBig Grin
Pages: 1 2