FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fusionator Follies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I rolled by the tire shop Tuesday to pick up my OEM tires that I'm throwing on the new rims (Hey they only had 10,000 on them :P) I called ahead, asked them how long they would need to find them, was told an hour, so washed the car and grabbed the tires which they had thrown into bags for me, I noticed one of the tires had an orange sticker on it with my last name so all was well (so I thought) and I brought the car & tires to Dixie Ford yesterday.

I get a call from Dixie Ford today, seems the tire shop not only gave me one tire that belongs to someone else but is the wrong size (A 16" tire meant for a Lexus with a name on it that's as far as it can be from mine <_<)

Holy fawk, a different name *&* a wrong tire size? Dunno if I wanna bring back my other set for storage to these clowns now. I'll show up in October to do the swap and the tires & rims will be gone :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 19 2009, 09:14 AM Wrote:Okay so I rolled by the tire shop Tuesday to pick up my OEM tires that I'm throwing on the new rims (Hey they only had 10,000 on them :P) I called ahead, asked them how long they would need to find them, was told an hour, so washed the car and grabbed the tires which they had thrown into bags for me, I noticed one of the tires had an orange sticker on it with my last name so all was well (so I thought) and I brought the car & tires to Dixie Ford yesterday.

I get a call from Dixie Ford today, seems the tire shop not only gave me one tire that belongs to someone else but is the wrong size (A 16" tire meant for a Lexus with a name on it that's as far as it can be from mine <_<)

Holy fawk, a different name *&* a wrong tire size?  Dunno if I wanna bring back my other set for storage to these clowns now.  I'll show up in October to do the swap and the tires & rims will be gone :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]283020[/snapback][/right]

Sorry but your first wrong move was leaving them at the shop I wouldnt leave anything at a shop for longer than the job takes
Yeah but the kick in the head was I paid these clowns $20 / tire to store them for me while my modding was being planned last fall. You'd think they'd be a little more careful (According to Dixie Ford the tire shop tried to accuse them of fawking up... uh how does Dixie screw up with tires that you clowns stickered? <_<)

Seems like these geniuses were never exposed to Sesame Street as youngsters. You remember the song "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not the same" :lol:

Took them four hours to find my missing fourth tire :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
At least they found it! :D

I won't say what I was thinking happened to the Fusion... ;)
reldridge,Mar 19 2009, 10:26 PM Wrote:At least they found it! :D

I won't say what I was thinking happened to the Fusion... ;)
[right][snapback]283069[/snapback][/right]

Har, har, in fact one of my co-workers point blank said to me "Why are you doing up this car? You'll just end up in a wreck again"

I coulda strangled her at that point <_<

NefCanuck