FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, Monday Aug. 9th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You all know the drill, post if you can or maybe attending. If you don't know where to go check a previous thread. In a nut shell Dixie and Aimco @ 7PM.

Attending:

1) Focus man. Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3) Hardk0re
4) KonafocusWRC
5) Willcan

Maybe Attending:

1) andrewsfm
2) ZTWsquared
3)
I'm there. But a lil late.
i'm in.
Depending on my work schedule for that day, I'm hoping I can make it out for my first meet.
Masiv Monday, Tuesday Aug. 9th?
I was gonna say Tuesday thats different, I might be able to make it but the 9th is indeed a Monday
(08-04-2010, 05:00 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]Masiv Monday, Tuesday Aug. 9th?

LoL I will fix that. Who knows what I was thinking?

I am a tool.
I'll be there (and edited your message Kevin)

NefCanuck
What needed editing Dan? It's hard doing this on an iTouch.
(08-05-2010, 12:38 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]What needed editing Dan? It's hard doing this on an iTouch.

The title of the thread (It still read Tuesday August 9th before I fixed it Big Grin)

NefCanuck
(08-05-2010, 12:38 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]What needed editing Dan? It's hard doing this on an iTouch.

did you get my pm..??
i will be there THIS time
wouldn't want to miss this one, so put me down as there.
im in
I am still in but I might be rolling in a Journey.
My work schedule is good, so I'll be there just before 8 or so I would guess, but there's a pretty good chance it's gonna rain, so if everyone's not out around their cars, how do the new guys tell who the Focus crew is inside?
Put me down as there!
And how you tell who we are, look for the nerdiest guys inside all sitting together in a group lmao. There will be a mix between older and younger so its not to hard to pick out
(08-09-2010, 11:53 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I am still in but I might be rolling in a Journey.

Uh oh, problems with the Focus? Or are you in to self punishment? Big Grin

NefCanuck
(08-09-2010, 12:05 PM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]My work schedule is good, so I'll be there just before 8 or so I would guess, but there's a pretty good chance it's gonna rain, so if everyone's not out around their cars, how do the new guys tell who the Focus crew is inside?
where are you coming from?
I'll either be coming straight from work in North York at 7 when I get off or going home first to Mavis/Britannia and then coming to the meet.
will be there after work...8 ish
Pages: 1 2