FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. Heard this site from a guy I bought a SHM header from. Been lurking around for a bit and finally signed up today.
Welcome!
(08-08-2010, 09:06 AM)b3g5l Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. Heard this site from a guy I bought a SHM header from. Been lurking around for a bit and finally signed up today.

x2 - welcome ... and jeez ... how to you keep the ass-end of that pickup going straight with the kind of torque that 5 liter must chuck out.
Post up some pic's of both your rides for us all to enjoy. You will have to start a new thread outside of the Welcome Forum though. Oh and welcome to FC.net
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Smile The motor in the truck was just put in and Im still running wiring and some issues with the driveline. Some life situations have put it on hold for a bit but I hope to have it all back up and sorted out in the next while. Ill get a new post up with some pics of the two toys in the next couple days. Im trying to do a write up on the whole truck swap but time is a mess around here like always. The lil ZX3 was supposed to be a daily driver but there is way too much aftermarket stuff for it and I work around the corner from Steeda so well see where that one goes at this rate. lol
Sounds like you now have 2 project vehicles. LOL. You should try and make it out to one of our meets. The next is tomorrow night at Dixie & Aimco in Mississauga, and they continue every other Monday till late fall. Hope to see you in one of your rides sometime soon.

Kevin.
welcome!!!