FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HGR1 (Hamilton Group Ride One)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay boys and girls, it's here.
It is about a month away so you can start planning.
Final details (exact spot, times, etc.) to come closer to the date.
Let's hear your questions and comments.
Here's the link to the flyer.
http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/...YER001.jpg

And this is the original thread from back when.
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=469
I will be there, assuming nothing comes up. Smile

One of the previous bbq's we did a great cruise through the country and around Burlington, it was like a two hour cruise that had excellent scenery and for the most part great roads that were 'lowered car friendly'. We also stopped at an ice cream place for a bit. Somewhere we can get some nice photos of the rides and a good cruise location.
i should be good to go
If the wife dosen't have me scheduled for anything on that day, I or we may be able to make it. Count me as a maybe.
I should be there!!!
Have fun folks but that's the day of the Dixie Ford Show & Shine and if I don't show up to that they'll skin me alive Tongue

NefCanuck
(08-09-2010, 01:35 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun folks but that's the day of the Dixie Ford Show & Shine and if I don't show up to that they'll skin me alive Tongue

NefCanuck

That show is a waste for eveyone unless you work there or you have a hyper Mustang. Or an original classic.
I marked this down in my calendar, I should be able to make it. Where in Waterdown is the meet going to take place?
(08-10-2010, 12:03 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2010, 01:35 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Have fun folks but that's the day of the Dixie Ford Show & Shine and if I don't show up to that they'll skin me alive Tongue

NefCanuck

That show is a waste for eveyone unless you work there or you have a hyper Mustang. Or an original classic.

Ya I wasn't impressed from past shows...
i should be able to make it out
I'm a maybe at this point. I usually work on Sundays... Do we have a time that this will start?
Hmmm, some good responses - good start.

Burnin, I was going to wait until closer to the date but
so far it is going to be near the CTC entrance stoplight
just north of Clappison Corners.

MIA, I thought maybe a 1:00 p.m. (1300) start,
hang around, show 'n shine, swap (buy/sell) a few things,
then hit the road around 2.

The Organizer
i should be there will let you no closer to date but count me in as of now
Sweeet i'll be there, that location is right up the street from me lol
Hey Terry,
Sorry it took so long, I've just been on the go alot. Here is the waiver. I had to create one as my harddrive was cleaned before of all thought to be useless document lol.
I'm down like china town. So do we have any ideas when this may go down????? And I was at the BBQ euro zx5 was talking about it was really fun and interesting so i hope we can do something like that again.
(08-20-2010, 09:30 AM)blackzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm down like china town. So do we have any ideas when this may go down????? And I was at the BBQ euro zx5 was talking about it was really fun and interesting so i hope we can do something like that again.

Never mind i have lil to no brain cells left lol
So, we're getting closer to the date.
We've had some good responses.
Come on out, join in, help us have a good time.

HGR1 (Hamilton Group Ride One)

Details:
Sunday, September 12, 2010
1:00 p.m. (1300 hrs)

Clappison Avenue and Dundas Street East (Hwy 5)
(Just north of Clappison Corners – highways 5 and 6.)

Bring your good weather, a smile, your camera and lenses, binoculars and FRS (Family Radio Service) or GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) if you have them.

We’ll meet east of the Clappison Avenue and Dundas Street East (Hwy 5) stoplight, between the LCBO and Rona.

Things you might need that are in the area:
Boston Pizza, CTC, Dairy Queen, Dollarama, Esso, KFC, LCBO, MacDonalds, Montfort Restaurant, Petro Can, Rona Lumber, Scotia Bank, Shoppers Drug Mart, Subway, Sunoco, Swiss Chalet, The Keg, Tim Hortons, Toronto Dominion, Value Village, WalMart, Weeks Hardware, Zellers.

And, I'll not be able to make the Sept. 6 Massive Monday so be sure to chat it up 'bout this.

Thanks.
Same date as the Dixie Ford Show & Shine
ill be there most likely
I should be there. Possibly with a friend too.
Pages: 1 2 3