FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new/used hood for my '03 ZTS in liquid grey. I don't really want to spend the money to get it painted if I can help it. I might throw the idea of CF around too if the price it right.
If I hear back from Veal regarding his CF Hood I can sell you my Liquid Grey hood at a reasonable price. It only about 3 years old and it is an OEM Ford piece.
Perfect. What kind of condition is it in? Any paint chips or dents?
both pm'd...
Paint is starting to flake off at the right front headlight, but you need to be right close to see it. No chips or dents. Let me know so I don't need to store it. What is wrong with your hood?
if he doesn't take it, let me know instead. My hood has chips all over it so it needs to be repainted but it looks like garbage in the mean time so I wouldn't mind putting a nicer one on in the mean time.
Mine has some small dents all over it and one decent dent on the drivers side. It looks like someone sat on it... and the paint is starting to peel off just over the Ford emblem. Needless to say, it's a bit of a mess. haha.

Let me know when you're thinking of getting rid of it and how much.
My OE hood is now off the car and ready for pick up. PM is key.