FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: my wagon hates me lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so lets start:
Friday night i'm on my way to Barrie, just hit the highway and the car starts bogging down then stalls. so i pop the hood look around and slam it back down and call the tow truck. get the car back to the shop (by now im pissed second time it left me on the highway) call my buddy and he comes over to look. we get the car running and figure the timming belt has jumped(we knew it was going) .

so yesterday i get the parts i need head back to the shop. put the car on the scan tool and find cylinder 2 and 4 aren't firing. ok check the plugs and the wire. pull the coil to find the bottom has blown out. fine change the coil damn thing start right up(great). so we sit back thinking everything is good. so i walk around the hoist and look up and what do i see but Trans fluid everywhere. looks like it's leaking from the drivers side cv shaft.
so today i'll start ripping apart everything to find this leak,
really what next for this car every week it is something new.
but i love my wagon lol
I had the head gasket some other 'major' work done on my wagon, still loved it.
However, after I blew the Those on the highway I knew it was time to part ways.
I still see wagons on the road and wished I still had it.

Cars, a love hate relationship.
I have a hatch load of parts waiting to be installed on my Focus. It never ends. LOL